Show some respect . . .

Discussion in '1969 Nissan Skyline 2000GTR' started by Priviledge of Speed, Aug 10, 2002.

1. This car is a bigger legend than the R34 GT-R. Without it, we probably wouldn't have any skylines at all and that would suck.

2. Re: Show some respect . . .

Why should we show respect

the gook pack lovers go on every classic yank and ausie car
    and say its slow compared to a wrx or shiteline

they need to show some respect

3. Re: Show some respect . . .

i have much respect for this car as the granddaddy of all skylines and everything inspired by a skyline. this amazing car set the trend for decades, and decades more, of nissan motorsports. THIS is their trademark car

4. Re: Show some respect . . .

You friggen idiot, the WRX is newer, god you are seriously stupid

5. Re: Show some respect . . .

Yes u tosser
    The wrx is newer
    but if u go to some of the classic muscle car boards u get knob ends like u saying nothign compares with the ric3r cars, as if performance cars began in the 1990's and the japs invented performance cars.

a rather skewed view

6. Re: Show some respect . . .

You will be reported and banned, if you continue to show disrespect to other races.

7. Re: Show some respect . . .

no kiddin, i cant stand ppl like him.

8. Re: Show some respect . . .

I respect American Muscle cars the Most, then Italian cars, then German, then the rest!!!(no offense skyline lovers)

9. i'll say it again and agian americans are all #$%#heads some of you i swear are even more ignorent then your leader, now i dont like skylines manly because all the pooftas in austrailia think by buying a peice of shit r33 gts-t makes them hard, but the gtr is completly diferent all together the gt-r series has won more championships and won more races then any other car in this worlds history the gtr also changed austrailian motor sport they had too change the rules so only v8 rwd's can race making the series boring and even upto this day the new commi's and falcons still cant match the gt-r times set over 14 years ago the gt-r also gave birth to skaify's pro racing career so dont #$%#with you the gt-r name.....man u americans suk

10. come on now mates there is no need to be haten' the early skylines in book are gods nothing more (asif there is anymore) and nothing less, and even better yet Trasport Canada wouldn't more u destory it once it gets to Canada like they will with a new skyline (I hate the Canada government if they can find some stupid and very coastly way of doing things they will do it that way)