Sick Bentley

Discussion in '2001 Bentley Arnage Red Label LWB Personal Commiss' started by Rafale, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Sick Bentley

Bentley's are square capitalist shitty cars<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Sick Bentley

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jimslim85</i>
    <b>What the deuce are you people thinking? Bentlys blow! They aren't fast, they aren't good looking, they weigh too much, they're expensive as hell, and worst of all, they're old people cars. Driving a Bently says, "look im an old person!" (unless you're a rapper, which your not) What are rappers thinking? They need a status symbol so they buy a hand-built rolling box w/ heated leather seats and mirrors that remember where u put them last? Jesus H. Christ!! If they want a REAL status symbol they need a Ferrari or a Lamborghini. Hell, a Porshe 911T is twice the car for 1/3rd the price. I'd be very interested to know what all of you see in these overpriced, overinflated cars.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

If that car on the picture's yours you have no right to talk about Bentley (capital B) like that bentley's are beautiful. yes they're heavy but who cares if you have all that cool stuff inside your car
    Why do you need a sports car to have status?? I wouldn't like to drive
    300 miles in a Lambo

3. Re: Sick Bentley

Hey porscheguy, figures of acceleration are always rounded, and theyre almost never the same for two different tests. And who ever asked about the weight, 2600 Kg might be right. the torque firgures are crazy arent they. It's turbo isnt it?<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Sick Bentley

this is a kik ass car dont screw around with it

5. Re: Sick Bentley

i read somewhere that it did 0-60 in 6.3789541 sec, not 6.29

6. Re: Sick Bentley

This is one awesome car<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Sick Bentley

There is no way that the weight on this thing is only 2600 lbs or whatever they said, i think it's likely twice that.

8. Re: Sick Bentley

what do u mean its not the best looks and not the best speed? I think it looks great!!! Not only that, 155 is pretty fast for a huge unaerodynamic 4 door saloon. Then again, I am kinda biased I am Bentley's biggest fan.

9. Re: Sick Bentley

The ultimate wank car

10. Re: Sick Bentley

amazing torque and amazing luxury. not the best looks and speed, but it is not a racecar, its a luxury car.

11. Re: Sick Bentley

mad crazy.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Sick Bentley

yo this car is really too #$%#in crazy!! first the hp! then tha torque! and let me tell ya's that this edition of the bentley arnage red label sells for over 350 000$ base price!! i would love to have this car!!!
    peace out<!-- Signature -->

13. Look at the frickin torque..isn't that crazy ??

14. Re: Sick Bentley

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jimslim85</i>
    <b>What the deuce are you people thinking? Bentlys blow! They aren't fast, they aren't good looking, they weigh too much, they're expensive as hell, and worst of all, they're old people cars. Driving a Bently says, "look im an old person!" (unless you're a rapper, which your not) What are rappers thinking? They need a status symbol so they buy a hand-built rolling box w/ heated leather seats and mirrors that remember where u put them last? Jesus H. Christ!! If they want a REAL status symbol they need a Ferrari or a Lamborghini. Hell, a Porshe 911T is twice the car for 1/3rd the price. I'd be very interested to know what all of you see in these overpriced, overinflated cars.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

It's a big, expensive luxury car, not a Ferrari-beater! People driving 911 Turbos don't go around challenging people driving Bentleys. This car was built for the sole purpose of being a big, plush, expensive car. Something I wouldn't mind sitting in for hours on end. If I want a light, super-fast sports car, I'll buy a Ferrari. if I want something comfortable yet powerful, I'll buy a Bentley.<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Sick Bentley

What the deuce are you people thinking? Bentlys blow! They aren't fast, they aren't good looking, they weigh too much, they're expensive as hell, and worst of all, they're old people cars. Driving a Bently says, "look im an old person!" (unless you're a rapper, which your not) What are rappers thinking? They need a status symbol so they buy a hand-built rolling box w/ heated leather seats and mirrors that remember where u put them last? Jesus H. Christ!! If they want a REAL status symbol they need a Ferrari or a Lamborghini. Hell, a Porshe 911T is twice the car for 1/3rd the price. I'd be very interested to know what all of you see in these overpriced, overinflated cars.

16. Re: Sick Bentley

funny thing is the transmission is made by GM..go figure.....

17. Re: Sick Bentley

Um.. that Bentley you drew looks like a low-rider. Very un-Bentley indeed. This is a BENTLEY people, you don't lower it nor put Harley-Davidson sounding exhausts on it (side exhausts??? My God sir!). *LOL*

This is why Bentley's are priced above the average teenie-booper working in McDonald's.

18. Re: Sick Bentley

hey sweet dog i agree that supra kick ass<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: Sick Bentley

the stats of this bentley is all wrong, at least the weight is. plus i dont understand why they need to put the bentley sign all over inside the car, thats so weak. i stick to something real CL600

20. Re: Sick Bentley

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mark</i>
    <b>There is no way that the weight on this thing is only 2600 lbs or whatever they said, i think it's likely twice that.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

indeed...
    remember the Continental R weighed almost 2 tons...
    uhhm I bet all that leather, wood and other expensive materials must weigh a lot<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: Sick Bentley

Yo VLTURBO!!! I seriously dig your Concept Bentley man! Very very sweet. Now if you can better the Personal Commison or Continental T Targa I'll give you MASTER PROPS!!!<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: Sick Bentley

yer its nice as but tell me u don't like this one better. u would be amazed at how #$%#n long this took me to make...MSpaint is a *****.

23. Re: Sick Bentley

A Bentley is a mixture of luxury and performance this is one of the coolest car built and with an Audi engine it cant go wrong!