Silver Enzo

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari Enzo' started by Z06nutSS405, Mar 4, 2004.

1. Re:
    Silver Enzo

Wow that looks awesome, IF its not a Photoshop. I checked the Enzo Ferrari registry and there is no record of a Enzo Ferrari being re-painted silver yet. One has been re-painted blue, and one white as of now. Looks sweet, but I'll still take mine in red, or yellow lol.

2. Re: Silver Enzo

Yeah thats sweet, id probably just take a black one, i wouyldl ike white because no one resally has it

3. No photoshop

But this has got to be the only one that exists, I would take mine in black, red, yellow, or this pretty silver. What am I saying I'll take one in pink.

4. Re: No photoshop

Yes, pink isnt that ugly tho lol....id take one in poop brown, there really cool

5. Re: Silver Enzo

No ps, i've seen other pictures of it in the other forums. And it's beside a Ferrari F1 car...

6. Re: Silver Enzo

Yea thats pretty cool. For the photo of the day yesterday it was a chopped silver enzo, is there a chopped enzo, becasue i havent heard of any.

7. Re: Silver Enzo

No there is not. How could there be, the doors open into the roof lol.

8. another

I dont have premium but here is another-

9. Re: another

Yes ,that was the one that i was talking about

10. Re: another

Here is the full size picture. Just look at the asphalt. It's easy to see that this is just a model car (also, no badges, plastic looking body). There is no Barchetta Enzo.

11. Re: another

Here is the full size picture. Just look at the asphalt. It's easy to see that this is just a model car (also, no badges, plastic looking body). There is no Barchetta Enzo.

12. Re: another

thats the same size picture stupid

13. Re: another

Hey retard, I know that. If you click on the pictures you will see that mine is full size, while the one above it is only a thumbnail. I even said that in my origonal post, so make sure that you know what you are talking about before you run your mouth.

14. yeah I dont have premium

I dont have premium so I couldent see it full size. Thanks for clearig it up.

15. Re: another

im sry...not...dont call me a retard just cause i dont have premium....oh yeah...am i really a retard? or is it just u

16. Re: another

Dude drop it already..............

17. Re: Silver Enzo

k...im so sry

18. Re: Silver Enzo

lol.....i mean u should really knock it of, and i know blucamss will say i should drop it to, but i dont think its a big deal

19. Re: Silver Enzo

Jeeze leave mac505 alone. What did he do to piss everyone off so much?

20. Re: Silver Enzo

thanx

21. Re: Silver Enzo

Yes, im not mad at you, but weren't you being sarcastic when you said "K, im so sry"

22. Re: Silver Enzo

was i

23. Re:
    Silver Enzo

Stop with the back and forth crap you two.

24. Re: Silver Enzo

ok.....so.what r we going to talk bout