since there is like not musch issues goin on just for fun the C3

Discussion in '2002 Hispano-Suiza HS21-GTS Prototype' started by Matthew4300, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: since there is like not musch issues goin on just for fun th

the M3 is quicker period<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: since there is like not musch issues goin on just for fun th

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 180SXTC</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from stairway2heaven</i>
    <b>hey 180, read up on ur material. dont go relying on this site blindly.

as tested by road and track, motortrend, car and driver and countless owners, an M3 can do 4.65 0-60. where as the Benz did nowhere near that with more power.

check these stuff out if u want......an M3 is faster.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

well if i can, sorry but hey i have to take what supercars said was correct, and if they arn't why the FU(K, are they posting uncorrect material, and i think u will find the true facts at BMW's site, i'll check it out.later>>>
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

thats coz if u noticed, what supercars.net posts are the official figures released by the manufacturers. officially BMW says the M3 does 0-60 in 5.2, same with the M5. officaially Porsche says the GT2 does it in 4.0 and the Turbo in 4.1

they do that for insurance purposes....safety reasons. its like owning ur own business, most ppl declare their net earnings so they wont be taxed as much. same with cars makers, they declare more conservative figures so insurance companies wont "tax" an owner too much considering the money they paid to buy the car.

but going back to BMW and Porsche.....when ppl actually tested them, they posted the figures they can really do: the M3 in 4.65, M5 in 4.7, GT2 in 3.6 and Turbo in 3.9

and that goes for Benz too if u think im biased towards the other cars.

and why do u have to swear everytime u post. it makes u sound like an immature kid......really, im not joking.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: since there is like not musch issues goin on just for fun th

the C32 also is using 14.5lbs of boost to achieve that 349hp and uses 2 spark plugs per cylinder...with that much boost...maintenance will be pricey, if uve got a lead foot....too bad u have to wait 6 months to get 1<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: since there is like not musch issues goin on just for fun th

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from stairway2heaven</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 180SXTC</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from stairway2heaven</i>

as tested by road and track, motortrend, car and driver and countless owners, an M3 can do 4.65 0-60. where as the Benz did nowhere near that with more power.

check these stuff out if u want......an M3 is faster.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

well if i can, sorry but hey i have to take what supercars said was correct, and if they arn't why the FU(K, are they posting uncorrect material, and i think u will find the true facts at BMW's site, i'll check it out.later>>>

thats coz if u noticed, what supercars.net posts are the official figures released by the manufacturers. officially BMW says the M3 does 0-60 in 5.2, same with the M5. officaially Porsche says the GT2 does it in 4.0 and the Turbo in 4.1

they do that for insurance purposes....safety reasons. its like owning ur own business, most ppl declare their net earnings so they wont be taxed as much. same with cars makers, they declare more conservative figures so insurance companies wont "tax" an owner too much considering the money they paid to buy the car.

but going back to BMW and Porsche.....when ppl actually tested them, they posted the figures they can really do: the M3 in 4.65, M5 in 4.7, GT2 in 3.6 and Turbo in 3.9

and that goes for Benz too if u think im biased towards the other cars.

and why do u have to swear everytime u post. it makes u sound like an immature kid......really, im not joking.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

really i'm sorry if i swear too much but u come in with , u don't know shit and so forth, i mean it gets a bit tiring after a while, ok so sorry but thats life. and what can i say if ure statement is the case then cool! i mean if they go faster it's an even biger bonus, but i mean i can on'y provide info on what i know but i'm not so sure about 5.2 down to 4.65???
    neways thatks for ure insight into the matter, but i still love the merc>>
    later<!-- Signature -->

5. yer as u know the C32AMG has a 0-100km/h time of 4.9 as claimed by mercedes-benz
    and the M3 0-100km/h in 5.2sec as claimed by supercars.net
    now i know all u BMW fans are not going to like this but the C32 is basically faster. the facts are right there, and they are in the same class, the C32AMG was bulit to compete with the M3. the M3 is a wicked car.
    now onto the looks i must admit the M3 looks more agressive and basically more sexy. but the C32AMG is more conservative in the looks, and i hate the factory rims, sorry. but it still looks cool, and there have been rumours around that customers have been demanding mercedes to take out the chip and change the gear ratio, this happens and they get a 4.3sec car. when i first heard this i was like nah thats bullshit.but it's true.if u research the subject enough u will find out ureself,(not just on the net).
    so i have to say all that don't believe it can do that, are just kidding themselves.
    the C32 produces 349 hp
    to BMW's 343hp
    and yer merc has got a supercharger, but hey HP figure pretty damn close, now for all those who think making a supercharger is easy and then whacking it in a car is a cheap way to go fast have another thing coming, it's not easy and mercedes have just perfected the supercharger. simply the C32 AMG is a great car and
    With its $51,635 starting price, the C32 is the least expensive 2002 AMG product. It's also, for the first time in high-performance C-Class history, a true match to its nemesis, the BMW M3.
    Instead, a supercharged version of the all-aluminum 18-valve, 90-degree V-6 in the C320 was developed for the C32. The new 3.2-liter engine’s power output has been raised to 349 bhp at 6100 rpm from 215 bhp at 5700 in the normally aspirated version.
    hey what can i say C32 ROCKS.
    and reply wisely if u think about dissing it,
    AND JUST CAUSE U CAN'T COMPREHEND IT GOIN THAT FAST DON'T JUST SAY BULLSHIT, RESARCH IT FROM A REPUTABLE SOURCE, NOT SOME JOE BLOGGS,

u will be plesanly supprised.>>>
    later
    <!-- Signature -->

6. it is easy

its about as easy as slapping on a couple of turbos on weak chinky cars or shitty american cars that have like 8 liters and barely 320hp, not even bhp but hp... and AMG is not in the same category of "stock" as an M3

7. Re: since there is like not musch issues goin on just for fun th

what does that have to do with a hispano-suiza?
    <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: since there is like not musch issues goin on just for fun th

Yeah, what does that have to do with a Hispano-Suiza, maybe you might consider talking about a car in its OWN forum. And you may be Batman, but I am God and I kick your pathetic scrawny ass you old geezer.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: since there is like not musch issues goin on just for fun th

haha this dude's replies keep getting dumber and dumber... i think this forum is at the point where it's useless to talk reason about cars anymore, its just pointless.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: since there is like not musch issues goin on just for fun th

BS!! just taking a speed limiter chip out isn't gonna enhance the 0-60 time. It may have a teeny bit more horsepower but thats not gonna blow away the M3's 4.7 0-60. so take your woman's car mercedes and shove it.
    PS why is this in the Hispano Suiza forum<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: since there is like not musch issues goin on just for fun th

o and with adjustment the M3 gets the 60mph in 4.2 seconds. So your gay C32 doesnt satck up with adjustment<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: since there is like not musch issues goin on just for fun th

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from AlreadyHaveSpeed</i>
    <b>BS!! just taking a speed limiter chip out isn't gonna enhance the 0-60 time. It may have a teeny bit more horsepower but thats not gonna blow away the M3's 4.7 0-60. so take your woman's car mercedes and shove it.
    PS why is this in the Hispano Suiza forum</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

and changing the gear ratio it does save 0.6 sec, so shove it #%$>>
    later<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: since there is like not musch issues goin on just for fun th

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from IamBatman</i>
    <b>what does that have to do with a hispano-suiza?

this doesn't have nething to do with this car, it's just there is nothing to tak about so i decided to introduce a topic, ok, like is said in my post.don't like it don't read it!!>>
    later<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: since there is like not musch issues goin on just for fun th

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from AlreadyHaveSpeed</i>
    <b>o and with adjustment the M3 gets the 60mph in 4.2 seconds. So your gay C32 doesnt satck up with adjustment</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

ure a full dickhead ay, u say cau of 0.1sec the C32AMG is crap and can't stack up to it, yer right #%$, and that4.2sec figure where did u get that from? tellme and i will check it out cause, u can't just say well if mercedes can do it then BMW will be able to do it better. u know little about these two cars, and i said if u want to reply do some research shit like what u just posted is crap.loser>>
    later<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: since there is like not musch issues goin on just for fun th

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 180SXTC</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from IamBatman</i>

this doesn't have nething to do with this car, it's just there is nothing to tak about so i decided to introduce a topic, ok, like is said in my post.don't like it don't read it!!>>
    later</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

How about that new GT40? Will smoke everything in it's price range.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: since there is like not musch issues goin on just for fun th

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 84FordMan</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 180SXTC</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from IamBatman</i>

later</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

How about that new GT40? Will smoke everything in it's price range.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yer well i don't know much about that car but if u say so,cool>>
    later<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: since there is like not musch issues goin on just for fun th

hey 180, read up on ur material. dont go relying on this site blindly.

check these stuff out if u want......an M3 is faster.<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: since there is like not musch issues goin on just for fun th

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from stairway2heaven</i>

<!-- Signature -->

19. #19 180SXTC, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: since there is like not musch issues goin on just for fun th

sorry dude but ure wrong at the international BMW site www.bmw.com
    it says it's 0-100km/h in 5.2 sec!!!! so get ure bloody facts right and don't waste my time,loser. the exact adress to the page is-
    http://www.bmw.com./bmwe/products/automobiles/m/m3_coupe/index.html
    later<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: since there is like not musch issues goin on just for fun th

This is a very simple issue; independent testing down-under has shown the Mercedes C32AMG to run 0-100 in a mere 4.6 seconds (mean average.)
    The Manual M3 ran 0-100 in 4.85 (mean average.)
    A Mercedes-Benz Australia magazine I recently received in the post reported its output as 260kw and 530nm; The M3 is 252kw of power and 365nm of torque.
    Who cares if you make mods one will runner better than the other, if you buy a brand new C32 or M3 do you really want to void the manufactures 3year/unlimited guarantee? Just get the faster one stock vs. stock, if you are stupid enough to buy a car merely on its 0-100 time.
    A Magazine called Wheels rated the C32AMG at 15th place for the World’s 50 quickest cars and the BMW M3 came 25th, ten places behind the C32.
    The C32AMG has an Auto gearbox and the M3 has a manual gearbox, and according to the figures I have received the C32 certainly doesn't look like it will be left for dead by a M3.
    The C32 does have 2 spark plugs but only 3valves/cyl and the BMW has 4.
    The emission from the C32 is something like 276 grams of Carbon Dioxide per Kilometre, The M3 puts out ~290 grams per kilometre, hence more constrictions on the C32’s exhaust.
    All and all they are very competitive cars, but I believe that Merc’s driving-dynamics is what sets it just ahead of the BMW.
    <!-- Signature -->

21. You GUYS ARE FLIPPEN Nuts

This isnt really to anyone, but so far all I have read about the HS21-GTS is a bunch of little 2 year olds bitching about a measly .00001 seconds when it comes to 0-60mph for the M3 and the C320. Its pretty obvious that there isnt going to be one specific time for the 0-60 sprint, because the conditions during the testing are always changing ie) track temp, driver skill, type of fuel etc. so who [email protected]#$ing cares about a few seconds. Im pretty much trying to say that when you sit in both cars your not going to notice any difference what so ever. So why F#$% are you guys judging everything on acceleration. I just hate it when ppl say one car is better solely on the acceleration from 0-60. Both cars are freaking NICE and the chances you guys are ever going to own one is pretty much nill so dream on and keep ranting uslessly on what car is better.
    Adam

PS. The HS21-GTS looks like a solid car that can compete with the S-7, McLaren, GT2, F-50, and what ever fast f#[email protected] cars there are out there. <!-- Signature -->

22. Re: You GUYS ARE FLIPPEN Nuts

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Vtecboy</i>
    <b>This isnt really to anyone, but so far all I have read about the HS21-GTS is a bunch of little 2 year olds bitching about a measly .00001 seconds when it comes to 0-60mph for the M3 and the C320. Its pretty obvious that there isnt going to be one specific time for the 0-60 sprint, because the conditions during the testing are always changing ie) track temp, driver skill, type of fuel etc. so who [email protected]#$ing cares about a few seconds. Im pretty much trying to say that when you sit in both cars your not going to notice any difference what so ever. So why F#$% are you guys judging everything on acceleration. I just hate it when ppl say one car is better solely on the acceleration from 0-60. Both cars are freaking NICE and the chances you guys are ever going to own one is pretty much nill so dream on and keep ranting uslessly on what car is better.
    Adam

PS. The HS21-GTS looks like a solid car that can compete with the S-7, McLaren, GT2, F-50, and what ever fast f#[email protected] cars there are out there. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

shut up u don't even know what cars were talking about, and u saying a few seconds is nothing?? ure a dumb ass, and yer it does matter and if u don't like it get lost. and how can u say the chances of us owning one are small, perhaps for u but u don't know shit about us so stop trying to act like u know shit cause u don't!!!
    and we are not judging the cars a whole by acceleration, di(khead just repeat just acceleration stats ok, but its clear the Merc has better comfort.>
    u suck newbee,
    later<!-- Signature -->