Slow....

Discussion in '1956 AC Ace-Bristol' started by LiquidChild, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Slow....

Its from 1956 brains.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Slow....

on 125bhp that aint bad! still slow though<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Slow....

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LiquidChild</i>
    <b>Its from 1956 brains.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    LOL

4. This car isn't that fast 120 mph 9.0 sec to 60 but thats understandable with only 125 hp<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Slow....

shut up thats nice.

6. Re: Slow....

well in 1956 there was the SL300 Gullwing wich was pretty fast...so that's no excuse...

7. Re: Slow....

well in 1956 there was the SL300 Gullwing wich was pretty fast...so that's no excuse...

8. Re: Slow....

I think it's pretty ok performance, not super fast but faster than some other cars.

9. Re: Slow....

I think it's pretty ok performance, not super fast but faster than some other cars.

10. Re: Slow....

11. Re: Slow....

12. Re: Slow....

13. Re: Slow....

Lets comapre it to something newer like the MGB 1.8 - 0-60 in 12.5 seconds, topspeed 106 mph / 170.6 Kph. Compare it to that and this car flies! This ar looks nicer too.

14. Re: Slow....

thats pretty good considering its from the 50s and its only got 125hp.

15. Re: Slow....

i really should stay out of these forums, cos ppl like this infuriate me to the point where i'm REALLY close to punching my screen.

16. Re: Slow....

1956 is the best part of 50 years ago. Its still hot-hatch fast now.

17. The SL300 Gullwing was actually slower to 60 by about 0.6 seconds. However, its topspeed was significantly higher.