smoked one today

Discussion in '2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT' started by Heyman, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: smoked one today

morons. f*cking morons.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: smoked one today

i wouldn't doubt it. it's more like a mustang bullshitt gt. it, like most of the mustangs sold, is a poser's car. i know that there are a lot of fast mustangs out there, but for the most part ford sells cars that look fast without the power to back it up. if you want power you have to put it in yourself (i guess that's okay, though, it's not that hard to modify a mustang)

3. Re: smoked one today

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Hoseman</i>
    <b>morons. f*cking morons.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah, couldn't have said it better myself. Modsdriveslowcars, what do you drive that can out run this car? Remember the guy driving the bullet needs to stop laughing at your dumb ass before you start the race.

4. Re: smoked one today

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Hoseman</i>
    <b>morons. f*cking morons.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    why? because i pointed out that ford is trying to sell a neutered car? i mean, come on. they could at least put it up to par with a cobra. the mustang in bullitt (if i recall correctly) was much better than your every-day run-of-the-mill mustang, but this is just a standard gt with a couple of aesthetic modifications. this isn't worthy of the bullitt name.

5. Re: smoked one today

Smoked one with what, your bicycle?<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: smoked one today

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RJam</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Hoseman</i>
    why? because i pointed out that ford is trying to sell a neutered car? i mean, come on. they could at least put it up to par with a cobra. the mustang in bullitt (if i recall correctly) was much better than your every-day run-of-the-mill mustang, but this is just a standard gt with a couple of aesthetic modifications. this isn't worthy of the bullitt name.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Oh shutup! You don't remember the original bullitt or you'd be 47 years old. I'm betting you're more like 15.

This is faster than the original bullitt. With the bullitt intake, a very popular option for sc'ed mustangs, exhaust and twin throttle body this responds VERY well to forced induction. I also bet you didn't know that buying a bullitt intake costs around $1600. Along with many other suspension upgrades this is a very good step up from the GT.

And in 2001, it went: LX, GT, Bullitt, Cobra. Each car in a different class and performance bracket, with different prices. The Bullitt was not suppossed to be better than the Cobra.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: smoked one today

you must have been smoking mroe than that.........<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: smoked one today

What does MROE mean moron. Do you mean MORE?

9. Re: smoked one today

You mustang like the quote "Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races"
    - Carroll Shelby maybe you should just give it up and say i have a car with 260hp or even 215 and that guy in the Z28 who just pulled up beside you at the red light knows this and is about to make you see what his tail lights look like!!!

P.S. i dont have a prob with mustangs just people with mustangs who think they can beat the man with the Z28 emblem on his fender!!

LONG LIVE AMERICAN MUSCLE

Definition of Muscle - Power,influence,force,strength,might and theres a few more but i dont have time to type them all!!

10. Re: smoked one today

how do you they can't beat the z28

11. Re: smoked one today

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Camaro Roller</i>
    <b>You mustang like the quote "Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races"
    - Carroll Shelby maybe you should just give it up and say i have a car with 260hp or even 215 and that guy in the Z28 who just pulled up beside you at the red light knows this and is about to make you see what his tail lights look like!!!

P.S. i dont have a prob with mustangs just people with mustangs who think they can beat the man with the Z28 emblem on his fender!!

Definition of Muscle - Power,influence,force,strength,might and theres a few more but i dont have time to type them all!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Wow. Um, you don't know too much shit about cars huh kid? You're a #$%#ing moron. Don't even begin to talk about LT1's on LS1's you little punk ass.

12. Re: smoked one today

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Camaro Roller</i>
    <b>You mustang like the quote "Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races"

Definition of Muscle - Power,influence,force,strength,might and theres a few more but i dont have time to type them all!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah, umm, all cars aren't stock there buddy. But good job looking stupid. Maybe when you finally can afford a camaro it'll be a nice FWD 4 banger, but for now you can imagine beating mustangs on your tricicle.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: smoked one today

IM SURE YOU DID PUNK.IF YOUR RYCEBURNER IS SO BAD WHO THE FU CARES.STUPID PUNK.

14. Re: smoked one today

Im sure u did,u just wish..but even wid the fastest peace of shit nissan 300zx twin turbo,supercharger and a lot of more shit in it...ull get smoked my son
    Dont cry after it!!!

15. Re: smoked one today

Ur stupid asshole,wat the f#ck r u saying that Mustang is slow??? F#ck off *****...Mustang will smoke any shit! And ford sells good cars and u dont have to be jealous that ur pussy honda civic brakes all the time asshole. Ford is smart it sells the cars that u can tune and fixe up so shut to f#ck up and never come to Mustang forum again!!! Mustang Rulez

16. Re: smoked one today

R u a moron??? cuz i have thinking that u r...bullit is a real ass fast!!! Ur just saying that cuz ur dream is to get a Mustang while driveng 2002 Honda civic(real,slow crap) So just shut ur hole and go to hell cuz Mustang Rules

17. Re: smoked one today

Ur kewl man, and i dont have a prob wid u,too. But believe me that Mustang is REALLY FAST...so i dont understand wat r u trying to say about it and y r u typing about a z28,that car is fast. Long Live American Muscle