So I went there ... (MAYBE NSFW)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Thebdm, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Yeah like I would tell her that I've slept with a hooker but not that I am also attracted to men.

Like I said you really should stop drinking unicorn milk or gtfo of the 50s

2. No man, I'm serious! A guy cheating with another woman is NOT the same as her realizing she's been having sex with, and emotionally depending on a gay man for 8 years. What do you think is going to go through her head? "how could I not tell he was gay? Was it me, did I turn him gay?" not to mention her picturing the man she used to love taking it up the ass like some guys prison #%[email protected] seriously, you will mess with her head.

3. I agree with Wheelman on this, don't ever tell her if it ends up like this.

4. It's true, im friends with a chick who had this happen to her. Now she's a #$%#ing weirdo.

5. lol

6. I can't picture myself having a loving relation with dude but a nice fat cock makes me hard that's it.

I wouldn't call myself bi in fact I am more of all around perv.

7. Nah youre just gay

8. Lol first remnington and now.fxmano, whos next to come out?

9. Remington shoukd teach fxmano how to suppress the gay urges hes an expert.

10. Maybe they can interchange eachothers fleshlight

11. or just explode homosexuality off his back ?

12. mate, if a "nice fat cock" turns you on then you're probably gay/we should talk.

13. lmao not only did you ruin your long term relationship but you did it by PAYING a whore

shamefully scrub

14. Prostate play thread ? Don't you remember ?

15. Always wanted to ...

But are you serious that you don't believe in bisexuality ?

Ho yeah and I like tranny's too btw

16. This.

Happened to my GF. Her ex-husband is a gay. He pursued her hard in college. Married shortly after that. She could not put it together why he only would want sex once a week if at all. Then he embezzled close to a million dollars went to federal prison and then realized he was gay all along. Oh yeah did I mention he got her pregnant right before his arrest?

She had a mental breakdown. Went to a shrink for a number of years. Best to leave out the cock loving if you truly care about her.

17. Obviously!

18. I'm srsly, it could break her brain.

19. It's not that I don't believe in it, it's just that to me it seems as though you'd have to go out with two people at once in order to have a truly bisexual relationship, and monogamy is my thing. I just don't get it.

20. That's almost semantic, isn't it? To separate someone's orientation and their expressed sexuality thereof? I mean, its definitely interesting in the academic sense, but as far as our poor Belgian friend is concerned?

21. I'm just taking it too literally.

It's the empathy that I don't have as I'm not attracted to women.

22. #149 KaymanKid55, Jul 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  23. #150 ScoRpFerrari, Jul 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016