so many dumb people who know nothing about true power of F1

Discussion in '1950 Morgan +4 Drophead Coupé' started by SaYjAiBaO, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: so many dumb people who know nothing about true power of F1

because it was winter...lol

2. for all u dumb ppl put there this thing will beat any produntion car they have on the street. this is the most greatest car invention they have...holy god there are alot of ppl whoo dunt know crap

3. Re: so many dumb people who know nothing about true power of F1

True.

Sure there are cars out there that can do a better 1/4 mile. But they cant do anything other than perfect that.

Sure there are cars out there that look better. But if thats what you care about in cars, but dicast. Save money.

Sure there are cars out there that may have a higher top speed, but not by far.

I agree with you totally man. For all round speed-handeling-driving, the F1 style of car wins in all categorys. But on a cold day, you would freeze your ass off in one.

(go for the next best thing, porsche carrera or somthing)<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: so many dumb people who know nothing about true power of F1

Well...maybe they should add a heated front seat so they won't freeze their ass off??
    (jk)<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: so many dumb people who know nothing about true power of F1

I've never heard any driving complaining he was freezing.
    Most of them are wet from sweat after a race.

6. Re: so many dumb people who know nothing about true power of F1

heh i remember one of the 2 seater mclaren car back in 2000 i think? drove in the snow. The tires had like spikes and stuff on em. hakkinen was at the wheel with his wife erja behind him.

7. Re: so many dumb people who know nothing about true power of F1

yeah i saw a video about that! what was the point of the car driving in the snow anyways, why didn't they drive it in a normal track like some other 2 seater cars have done!