so who's touched this vehicle?

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by Dont Be Gay, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I know i did, and sat in it. leather so soft you sink in it, literally. You don't want to get outta it, it's bliss. you kinda get a wierd feeling when you sit on $270,000 worth of automobile.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: so who's touched this vehicle?

I am Jelous, I would love the opportunity to see, touch smell and simply partake in the Murcielago experience <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: so who's touched this vehicle?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Dont Be Gay</i>
    <b>I know i did, and sat in it. leather so soft you sink in it, literally. You don't want to get outta it, it's bliss. you kinda get a wierd feeling when you sit on $270,000 worth of automobile.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I agree that it is nice to sit in one of these babies but the seats arent as comfortable as you describe them. . .which leads me to believe that you are lieing.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: so who's touched this vehicle?

even if he does, just dreaming about it is normal... :(
    I will own one someday, so i'll be able to touch it smel it all i want :p<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: so who's touched this vehicle?

I got to stare at one for 6 hours at an Auto show but no touching! :(<!-- Signature -->