Someone needs to slap the person who created this piece of crap!

Discussion in '2002 Acura DN-X Concept' started by hondalover, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Someone needs to slap the person who created this piece of c

don't be so #$%#ing yerk, maybe is not the preties car ever but is not so bad, think about the future, and specialy, look at the engine, horsepower, everything,... and its also economic.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Someone needs to slap the person who created this piece of c

All of you morons who post topics like "This is the ugliest car I ever seen" are just idiots which would have orgasam when they could put heir stupid asses in the seat of one of cars like this... So stop with that moronic topics, ok??

See ya later...

3. Re: Someone needs to slap the person who created this piece of c

streetfighter I apologize sincerely for your stupidity

4. Re: Someone needs to slap the person who created this piece of c

its a landmark for sucking donkey balls.
    this car bites. they should turn it back into the pile of popcans it came from

"My other rides your girlfriend"
    Some people are alive only because its illegal to kill them.

5. Re: Someone needs to slap the person who created this piece of c

I’m sick and tired of people who don’t understand the true potential of this magnificent car, it defines automotive perfection and what the automotive industry has to offer the future, and the car is flawless.
    Sure it’s not that bad looking but its design is starting to appeal to me, like every well-designed car should appeal to people after a while…
    The car is a landmark for the whole industry, which deserves recognition, admiration and understanding not a bunch of dumb ignorant people who think a car, is shit because it doesn’t have more than 8 cylinders or it doesn’t produce 600+ hp.

In a couple of years you people wont know what hit you when this car becomes the HOLY GRAIL of automobiles and similar cars roam the streets replacing the junk (in comparison) you we drive today

6. Re: Someone needs to slap the person who created this piece of c

Tradegy... Acura's designers were on the right track with all thier new cars, especially the NSX. But this... ITS HIDEOUS!!! <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Someone needs to slap the person who created this piece of c

Well guys, u got to face this, most future cars will look like this, not just Honda, but Dodge, Ford, Toyota, GM, Nissan, etc.....<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Someone needs to slap the person who created this piece of c

I KNOW ITS NOT THE UGYIEST BUT I REALLY HOPE THAT IT AT LEAST LOOKS BETTER IN PERSON! I DONT KNOW MABYE ITS THE COLOR THAT MAKES IT SO HIDDIOUS?!? I HOPE THAT FUTURE CARS DONT LOOK AS BAD AS THIS! YA KNOW! I THOUGHT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO FORWARD NOT BACKWARDS?

9. Re: Someone needs to slap the person who created this piece of c

It's not the prettiest thing I've ever seen, but its far from the ugliest. Its a cutting edge design and you can expect many more like it in the future. You want to see something really ugly? Look at the Suzukis on this site.<!-- Signature -->

10. You got to be kidding me?!?!?! This is the ugliest car I have ever seen! What do you think?