SORRY BUT..........

Discussion in '1998 Dodge Lingenfelter Viper GTS' started by Gocannons, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: SORRY BUT..........

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bigblockbrawler426Hemistage8</i>
    <b>yes kill speed demon!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Amen Brother. Ferrari is good, but the viper is tough competition

2. Re: SORRY BUT..........

this guys at it again... disgusting<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: SORRY BUT..........

Anybody whoowns one of these should contact me as soon as possible so i can get a ride in it.

4. Re: SORRY BUT..........

i agree wit enzo

5. Re: SORRY BUT..........

Im sorry but ur #$%#ing mother u homo, go screw ur damn ferrari up the tail pipe i hope its as good as ur mom was...vroom vroom

6. Re: SORRY BUT..........

what do ya mean stang

7. Re: SORRY BUT..........

This car may not be as good as it's bid bro the 540 cid 725 Horsepower
    740 ft/lbs of torque.
    Stock tires 1/4 mile- [email protected] PHAT RIDE

8. Re: SORRY BUT..........

SpeedDemon......you are a F***NUT<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: SORRY BUT..........

Check down of SpeedDemon message

***** This user has been banned -- Supercars Admin

HAHAHAHAHA!

Grrrrrrrreat news!

10. Re: SORRY BUT..........

Wow speeddemon, you really impressed all of us! You know, if you don't like a car, why don't you try to give reasons for why you don't like it, other than "this car sucks!" Heres an example.
    "I don't like the style of the new Chevy SSR because It looks ugly, and is highly impractical plus I don't really like the retro style."
    See how much more you get your point out rather than saying "this car sucks"
    It also works better to say why you think a car will beat another car, rather than saying that a Ferrari will beat the Lingenfelter Viper. Which Ferrari, because some will, others won't!<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: SORRY BUT..........

Damn right, VIPER IS KING<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: SORRY BUT..........

yeah, the scary thing is... he's right in this instance!

13. Re:
    SORRY BUT..........

Leave the Viper mods to Hennesy or Startech. These guys should stick to Corvettes, no offense, but they did a better job on 'Vettes.

14. Re: SORRY BUT..........

OK, now that speeddemon is gone we can all breath, theres some much more room in here once the ego disappears.

I think its nice that Lingenfelter is takin a shot at a car other then a Vette. This car is not bad at all, i can't afford one but would someone please gimme a ride. with the torque this beast has it must be a real "push you back in your seat" type of ride.

15. Re: SORRY BUT..........

How would this compare against the Corvette Lingenfelter TT?