sorry but.........

Discussion in '1999 Lamborghini Diablo SV' started by cornu, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: sorry but.........

i don't know if the 550 tt could take the diablo vttt

2. Re: sorry but.........

Nothing is better than the lamborghini.....

3. Re: sorry but.........

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Boarder4Life69</i>
    <b>Nothing is better than the lamborghini.....</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Theres the McLaren, but not much else. Lambo's are the most beautiful.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: sorry but.........

No, I'm sorry but, the Vector WX3 would burn a Marenello like toast.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: sorry but.........

shut the hell up you suck

6. Re: sorry but.........

I love lambos but i like ferraris better, I'd rather not compare the two because one is like gold and the other diamonds so no slamming coming from here.

7. THERE AINT NOFIN BETTER THAN THE FERRARI 550 MARANELLO TWIN TURBO

SO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE BURNOUT OF THE 550 TYRES AND GET UR SENSES BACK.

CAUZ THEIR AINT ANYFIN BETTER THAN IT.

AND A BIG THUMBS UP FOR ALL THE FERRARI LOVERS ;)<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: sorry but.........

Screw you speedDemon, a Lamborghini will always be better than a Ferrari, and you know it deep down in your heart,hehehe why havnt anyone being writing about this car, just because its not one of the newest Lambos it doesnt mean that it's not special...cause it is special.

9. Re: sorry but.........

It doesn't matter how many Lambos there is, this is the best Lamborghini.

10. Re: sorry but.........

I'm not a big lambo fan but this is a nice car and my friend loves this thing to death. But there are 2 Ferraris that destroy this thing<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: sorry but.........

Dont you die speeddemon. Lamborghini is the best they will never be unsurpassed. And bt the way speeddemon this is lamborghinis forum not ferraris so go over to the stupid ferrari forums and talk there<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: sorry but.........

that silver paint makes it look so damn gorgeous<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: sorry but.........

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from C5 R Vette</i>
    <b>I'm not a big lambo fan but this is a nice car and my friend loves this thing to death. But there are 2 Ferraris that destroy this thing</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

There will always be faster cars around, but speed isn't everything. This car rocks hard.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: sorry but.........

Arcanjo's right speed isn't everything. When cars were first invented they didn't think bout speed at all, not once! They thought bout transportation and not having to walk everywhere.<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: sorry but.........

yeah ferraris are good, but lamborghinis are better!

16. Re: sorry but.........

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Legion</i>
    <b>It doesn't matter how many Lambos there is, this is the best Lamborghini.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Yes, all Diablos kick ass. The Diablo is my all time fav car. Nothing can compare to it. This car is what made me love cars. And one question Legion, what is that car in your pic under your name?

17. Re: sorry but.........

ok, ok
    we can hear you
    u can turn caps lock off

18. Re: sorry but.........

lamborghini all da way - especially diablos

19. Re: sorry but.........

both are good cars

20. Re: sorry but.........

Has nebody been in one of these?

I have and it makes a great sound but the ferrari and most ferraris sounds like it has a tin engine.

Ferraris are still good but lambos are better

21. Re: sorry but.........

shut up thats a stupid comparison anyway. you're obviously a big 550 fan so you should probably know that it was designed as more of a big GT car, not a sporty road racer like a 360 or a proper supercar like this beast. and i think this car is fantastic.

22. Re: sorry but.........

i was fortunate enough to drive one of these the other day on a track day my parents got me for my 18th (as well as a lotus exige, jaguar xkr, ferrari 328 gtb and a viper) all beasts but there is one thing i can say about tis lambo due to the fact that i was allowed to go as fast as i wanted, and that is: WHAT A MONSTER OF A CAR! your guts just get thrown to the back of the seat especially in second gear from about 3000 all the way up to about 6500rpm. i only got up to about 110 120 mph because of the size of the straights and im a reasonable to good racing driver so i sort of knew what i was doing. the driving position was awfull though and you just cant see out of it. the two best things though were the noise and the fact that i drove a diablo when i was 17. oh how green my friends went when i told them. viper was good too.

23. Re: sorry but.........

This car is amazing and would beat a ferrari. One thing though...This car was in NFS3:Hot Pursuit and it was the fastest car in the game(even faster than Ferrari.)

Peace.

24. Re: sorry but.........

well said my freind, well said

25. Re: sorry but.........

wow! your absoloutly right! but it's just too bad that they dont get track times from a stupid game that is in no way based on realistic car specs!!! i would put up an f50 over this ugly ass poorly designed car ANYDAY!!