Spyker c8 aileron

Discussion in 'European Cars' started by Baklava, Mar 2, 2011.

1. hot. much better interior than the huayra btw.

2. would be better if it had 3 wheels ok

3. no.

4. yes

6. That interior is awesome, but I can't call it between that and the Huayra's. I'll just say that they are two of the most spectacular interior designs I've ever seen.

7. I like this car a lot, but I'm not entirely sure about the steering wheel.

8. im pretty sure you can get the old steering wheel. this is just the steering wheel for the shitty americans.

9. N-O.

10. this is classy, the huayra is a bit vulgair.

11. I like the huaryaryaoa's interior, but this is better, gorgeous looking car.

12. ja godverdomme!

14. magnifique

15. Until you're driving on a sunny day.

16. Polarized stunna shades come standard to prevent unfortunate sunlight related incidents when one is enjoying the winding mountain roads that lead to one's villa

On a serious note, #$%#ing hot. I saw a C8 in the flesh once, the attention to detail in terms of the interior is staggering.

17. Yeah, I saw one at an auto show last year and it's gorgeous. I'm as big a fan of composite materials as anyone, but I have to respect their "no plastics" philosophy. The Aileron has much better proportions than the previous C8 as well.

18. not a fan of the steering wheel

19. #$%#ing airbags. Really not necessary in this caliber of car; witness the guy walking away from the 200mph Zonda F crash a few weeks ago.

20. Spyker makes the best interiors period.

21. Looks pretty good, but I'm not a fan of testosterone deprived interiors in supercars.

22. What aspects of a car's interior increase or decrease its "testosterone"?

23. If it wasn't for that gear lever and the steering wheel, it would be something I'd expect to see in a Rolls Royce or some other high end luxury saloon.

24. So fine leather with exquisite hand stitching = luxury saloon, but

shiny, vinyl looking interior that is strongly reminiscent of the "interior" from a Rush 2049 arcade game (not to mention a phallic, plain gear lever that looks straight out of SEMA) = hardcore road-racing focused prototype sort of deal

thanks for the refresher, my memory isn't what it used to be

25. ive seen a couple irl. best sounding production car at the moment.