Squashed pancake, convertible school bus take your pick...

Discussion in '2000 Fioravanti F100 Roadster Concept' started by RaZIEL, Aug 9, 2002.

1. What the hell is this, it looks like one of those cheesy UFO's in the War of the worlds (YES!! the 50's version)<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Squashed pancake, convertible school bus take your pick...

I agree man, this is butt ugly! But did you look at those tail lights? It looks like they are standing a few inches away from the bodywork. Weird...

keep the faith

3. Re: Squashed pancake, convertible school bus take your pick...

heheheheh! to right! squashed pancake!

4. Re: Squashed pancake, convertible school bus take your pick...

Extream8, Did you fall off the short bus and get backed over? Get off the vector trip.

5. Re: Squashed pancake, convertible school bus take your pick...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from extream8</i>
    <b>This car is pure power This car it can go in my good book with vectors
    What the hell DO you mean it looks like a ufo it looks awsome i think that you dont have an opinion beacuse all you do is look at the car did you look a th v-10 engine I bet you didn't

So shut it</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I've seen a lot more beautiful cars with V-10's u know...

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Squashed pancake, convertible school bus take your pick...

I really like the look of it...i like futuristic look of some of these cars.Nice look to it..looks kinda badass..i guess you cant find out until you drive one..and look at it..and you are right..the rear lights look like they are floating

-Vroom Vroom

7. Re: Squashed pancake, convertible school bus take your pick...

I like the lights in the front but otherwise it is uncool<!-- Signature -->

8. #8 sgraphics, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Squashed pancake, convertible school bus take your pick...

OH MY GOD.. I cant believe this sheit! This is one of the best (if not THE BEST) looking cars in the world!!! WTF is wrong with you? This design belongs together with the designs of the Bugatti Veyron etc. The only quite ugly part is the interior.. it doesnt suite the overall design at all.

I think this is definitely Fioravanti at its best. They didnt design better concepts before this F100 nor did they after it. This is TOP.

If this : http://www.cardesignnews.com/events/turin2000/gallery1024/image/a-fioravanti-f100-270m.jpg : is not beautiful then I will burn and rotten in hell.

Gotta ask what kind of cars DO you like? SUVs?<!-- Signature -->

9. #9 Fooldude, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Squashed pancake, convertible school bus take your pick...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sgraphics</i>
    <b>OH MY GOD.. I cant believe this sheit! This is one of the best (if not THE BEST) looking cars in the world!!! WTF is wrong with you? This design belongs together with the designs of the Bugatti Veyron etc. The only quite ugly part is the interior.. it doesnt suite the overall design at all.

I think this is definitely Fioravanti at its best. They didnt design better concepts before this F100 nor did they after it. This is TOP.

If this : http://www.cardesignnews.com/events/turin2000/gallery1024/image/a-fioravanti-f100-270m.jpg : is not beautiful then I will burn and rotten in hell.

Gotta ask what kind of cars DO you like? SUVs?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

i dont know wat the f*ck have u been smokin. this car is ass ugly

10. Re: Squashed pancake, convertible school bus take your pick...

This car is not ugly. The design is extremely good and probably the engine would be very good. So shut up!<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Squashed pancake, convertible school bus take your pick...

I'll admit it has a good engine, but even a blind person would know this is an ugly car.

12. Re: Squashed pancake, convertible school bus take your pick...

Hey tractorman, I am blind, and i can still tell this car is beautiful!
    It probably has some balls too, and could whoop your ass.