Starting this over cause scnet suxorz (vandalism)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Enigma Lips, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Yup.

And if you want proof, like you always seem to need, because you can't conclude anything for yourself with that warped piece of meat you call a brain - look in the mirror.

2. Some of the shit he does/posts is rather arsehole-ish.

3. It looks like you were an arsehole to a lunatic.

4. Um, okay. So God is cool with illegal drugs, drunkenness, and extra-marital sex because of what now?

5. I dont think anyone is going to argue that a whole lot. If you want, I'll start making threads about the nicer things I do. But you might end up calling it spamming....cause I'm that nice.

Which is why this is all so confusing to me. I can't think of anyone in this neighborhood who knows me and hates me this much. I seem to have a pretty legit reputation around here other than that.

6. If I have read teh b1bl3 correctly, God is totally down with drinking, just not drunkeness.

7. God doesnt care about marijuana, because he apparently doesnt mind alcohol in moderate use. He knows whats more dangerous.

Sex well.... At least I havent gotten any in a few weeks.

8. Tru dat, but I'm not against casual drinking, nor moderate intoxication.

And if I gave that impression, I'm sorry for the confusion.

9. Because those are trivial matters that an entity that can create the entire universe has better things to occupy it's time.

Proove otherwise.

10. Not really, I just know you have never drank and I wanted to know your religious perspective on the matter.

11. Ephesians 5:18, 1 Corinthians 6, Hebrews 13:4, 1 Cor. 10:31, 1 Thessalonians 4:3, 1 Cor. 10:31, etc...

12. Lol, got any credible proof?

Cause here's some contridictions - directly from your god.

Genesis 1:29 - Gods down with weed, he hooked us up forst remember?

Exodus 22:16 - 17 - Jesus must have had a thing for hookers if this passage is anything to go by.

And lets not forget that bullshit about JC turning water to piss so they could all get tanked up at the party.

Get some proof thats actually proof, not bullshit.

13. Just curious here, what would (in your classification) be "proof" in this context? Or is it a case of actually, you believe there is no such thing as proof over this and never can be?

Just saving Luke some hassle here.

14. You can't use biblical references because they contradict themselves so much everything should be considered null and void.

So, credible proof is anything other than the book of controls and crap you call the bible.

15. why does mclaren77 ruin every thread with religious crap? EVERY thread?

16. Well, one - you should talk to some biblical scholars about biblical validity (unless you really are not interested).

Also, the rise of sexual promiscuity has seen the rise of divorce, STD's, broken relationships & various other things in society. Surely this would be sufficient to show that sleeping around has consequences.

17. Well, one - you should talk to some biblical scholars about biblical validity (unless you really are not interested).

Also, the rise of sexual promiscuity has seen the rise of divorce, STD's, broken relationships & various other things in society. Surely this would be sufficient to show that sleeping around has consequences.

18. He told me that it was my fault that my car got destroyed. Because I smoke weed and have a moderate sex life. He didnt ruin the thread though. He allowed others to bring up some very vaiable points.

19. Because he is a cocksucker.

True story.

20. Because he is a cocksucker.

True story.

21. It just shows that actually giving women a say in relationships and not forcing them to remain in unsuccessful ones, and allowing both parties in a relationship a certain measure of freedom has a lot more to do the severing of relationships than sexual promiscuity.

22. Because he is a cocksucker.

True story.

23. Because he is a cocksucker.

True story.

24. Perhaps you should think of your idiotic comments as a wake-up call as to why so many people are so turned away from Christianity.

25. Well, one - you should talk to some biblical scholars about biblical validity (unless you really are not interested).