STATS

Discussion in '2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06' started by jaguarkid02, Nov 8, 2002.

1. now i know some other people have already posted some stuff about the stats but here they are from the Febuary 2002 MOTOR TREND:

0-60 4.07
    0-100 9.48
    1/4 mile 12.48 @ 114.9 mph
    0-100-0 13.56
    60-0 104 ft
    skidpad .99g
    600ft slalom 70.3 mph

thoughs are the good ones that people care about reading. i didn't put 0-30, 0-40, 0-50 and so on, because no one really cares that much

2. Re: STATS

Thanx for the stats, that one fast car!!!

3. Re: STATS

it's a ferrari eater

4. Re: STATS

Hey, you can have the USA, it's AUS (australia baby) for me anyday!!

(No i'm not trying to insult, just voicing my opinion)

5. Re: STATS

australian cars rock!

6. Re: STATS

Yeah, but I'd still rather have an American car.For me, it's domestic

7. Re: STATS

why did you say that when your name is "US cars rule"? i don't get that.

8. Re: STATS

lol i think its funny because the Holden (sp?) that you have over there (that's going to be the 2004 GTO here) uses a bunch of GM (American) parts... i don't see what you're trying to say.

9. Re: STATS

Yeh the aussie equivalent to this(Z06) is the HSV GTS. It's got the same engine and gearbox(i think) but the suspension, chassis are different.

Here are pics

10. Re: STATS

Sure is

11. Re: STATS

ferrari eater maybe, but cant it match the aura of a ferrari. no. ferraris arent just about the speed, theyre about the whole feeling.

12. Re: STATS

why does chevy have It a 3.9 on thier site. are they ignorant about their cars?

13. Re: STATS

american car companies love to grossly inflate their numbers. duh.

14. Re: STATS

wierd...i saw a video of a modded suzuki swift eating this on a track...im not insulting this car,but i think its just weird that it lost to such a crappy car(modded or not its still crappy)...i like this car a lot and i kicked my desk pretty hard when i saw the swift winning(yes my foot still hurts).

Just thought you should know

The swift wasnt really winning because of the turns, it was generally a faster car

(dont ask me where i got it, a friend gave it to me and wont tell me where he got it....asshole)

15. Re: STATS

yeah sure