steve mcnair dead

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Aequitas, Jul 4, 2009.

1. #1 Aequitas, Jul 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    reports coming in steve mcnair (former nfl quarterback for the tennessee titans) is dead. shot.

http://www.newschannel5.com/global/story.asp?s=10643962

steve McNair Found Shot To Death

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Former Titans quarterback Steve McNair has been killed. Police said McNair suffered a fatal gunshot wound to the head in downtown Nashville.

The incident happened near 2nd South & Lea Avenue. A female victim was also found dead.

According to Don Aaron with the Metro Nashville Police Department, no suspects have been taken into custody. Several people were being taken to police headquarters for questioning.

2. Damnit, you beat me to it. This was a horrible week for high-profile deaths.

3. hate to admit, i was a little excited i was able to post it first

4. Murder-suicide?

5. Reports are going from murder-suicide to double homicide. Not sure yet.

6. Maybe that SC serial killer moved on to Tennessee? just trying to cover all possiblities here..or maybe it's a drug deal gone bad or a love triangle or...who knows.

7. Everyone says his wife did it

8. I heard that too. McNair was always a stand-up guy, you want to hope he wasn't cheating on his wife.

Always liked the guy, and I still have the t-shirt I bought when he came here to play for the Ravens.

9. That's too bad.

10. man that sucks. he seemed like a decent, professional guy. maybe he wasnt so much though.

11. Its like a reverse OJ case.

12. The girl was his girlfriend and 20; he's 36. Uh oh.

13. It's being ruled a homicide now, according to police. Maybe the wife really did do it...

14. Looks more and more like murder suicide. He had been separated from his wife for over two years. This girl was his girlfriend, she just got a DUI. Probably did something dumb and airheaded, he yelled at her. She wasn't thinking clearly and killed him.

It's just, him on the couch with multiple gunshot wounds, her with one in the head laying on top of the gun. How can it not be that?

15. #15 RLQ, Jul 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016