still a ford

Discussion in '2000 Ford Focus FR200 Concept' started by fordsblow, Aug 9, 2002.

1. pretty fast for a ford,,, but still a piece of shit, who the hell wants to cruse in a focus,,, ill take a k car

2. Re: still a ford

I'll tell you who wants to drive a Focus. People who live in the REAL WORLD, people who have jobs, people who realize that money doesn't get placed on your doorstep every morning, and people who don't spend all day on-line dreaming of Lambos and Ferrari's. I'll bet you could buy at least 10 of these for the price of 1 Lamborghini.

3. Re: still a ford

IT IS BETTER THAN A Z06

4. Re: still a ford

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from steveS</i>
    <b>I'll tell you who wants to drive a Focus. People who live in the REAL WORLD, people who have jobs, people who realize that money doesn't get placed on your doorstep every morning, and people who don't spend all day on-line dreaming of Lambos and Ferrari's. I'll bet you could buy at least 10 of these for the price of 1 Lamborghini.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->For as much as a focus sh*tball would cost, you could get an old camaro. A camaro has more space than a focus and is faster. Only queers spend more than $3,500 on a small, 4 cyl. hatchback. I don't give a damn what you think anymore. <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: still a ford

why the hell is everyone bashing on ford, you dont think they can make a fast car like ferrari? well just look at the gt40, and all of the countless race cars they have powered, whether or not its an inline 4, it still kicks ass, and if someone offered it to me i wouldnt say nah ill wait for the ferrari! <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: still a ford

The GT40 is THE ONLY GOOD CAR FORD EVER MADE. They were made ages ago. Ford has lost it's edge.

FORD SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->