still a good car

Discussion in '1984 Koenig-Specials 911 Carrera 2/4 Kompressor' started by deuginthesky, Aug 9, 2002.

1. 80's Porsche weren't very reliable , but still good looking and good perfs.

2. Re: still a good car

The 80's Targas were Porsches best cars in my opinion.

3. Re: still a good car

Actually, the best Porsche in my opinion is the '03 911 GT2. That car nearly flies!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: still a good car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DANVM</i>
    <b>Actually, the best Porsche in my opinion is the '03 911 GT2. That car nearly flies!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> yeah it does but we're talking about 80's not 00's. i like the 944 and i think they made those in the late 80's.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: still a good car

I dont like tho old 911s wheels.

6. Re: still a good car

hay my i got a 86' targa top and it rns great and boy does that thing fly like crap ive been 122 in it before and yet i was only i 4th gaer whats up wit that.

7. Re: still a good car

They wereb reliable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Re: still a good car

Porsches where never unreliable, they always ran great, and if we are talking about the best porsche forom the 80's how can no one point out the GREAT 959! the best car in the world? that was made in the late 80's and there is no car better that was made in the 80's.