Still a loser to Toyota

Discussion in '1998 Nissan R390 GT1' started by IvanKaramazov, Aug 10, 2002.

1. It's very fast in its debut in LeMans 1998, even top in qualifying, but I dun think it's the best GT. Just like the previous years the Nissan put some stupid modified R33 on the track. I believe the 787B is better than this R390.

2. Re: Still a loser to Toyota

WHAT?
    WHAT?
    WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?

787B IS THE FU(KING MAZDA YOU FLYING FU(K

GET THE FU(K AWAY FROM THIS FORUM AND SITE

YOU SUCK YOU 8 YEAR OLD GET THE HELL OUT AND KEEP BREAST FEEDING FROM YOUR MOM

I CANT BELIEVE THERE ARE IDIOTS LIKE YOU IN THIS WORLD THAT CAN WALK EVERYDAY WITHOUT BEING HULMIATED

GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HERE

3. Re: Still a loser to Toyota

Yo arta NSX WTF up its called a openion just because he thinks its not the best sports car and he likes a 787B better dont mean you gotta #$%#n treatin him did you just get out of the state Persin or what its hard to miss that your a (ANTISOSHOWEST) and why did you join Supercars.net in the first place with your personallity im serprised you got friends

4. Re: Still a loser to Toyota

Stupidity is okay, but ignorance isn't.

5. Re: Still a loser to Toyota

Its also still a loser to lamborghini to!

6. its debut was 1997 where it managed to snatch 3rd position, however it wasn't reliable and only 1 car finished. in 1998 it was reliable as all four finished in the top ten, but couldn't match the pace of the porsche and the toyota.

7. Retarded...

8. its still a loser to ferrari!

9. Nah not a loser at all