Stolen Jaguar styling????

Discussion in '1990 Bertone Nivola Concept' started by TwoTurboImprezas, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Is it me or does this car look like a Jaguar XJ220?

2. Re: Stolen Jaguar styling????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TwoTurboImprezas</i>
    <b>Is it me or does this car look like a Jaguar XJ220?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

youre wrong these cars didnt even excist in 1990 they were made in 1993.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Stolen Jaguar styling????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from viperownerwannabe</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TwoTurboImprezas</i>
    <b>Is it me or does this car look like a Jaguar XJ220?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

youre wrong these cars didnt even excist in 1990 they were made in 1993.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Well mabye YOUR wrong - Bertone could have used the 1988 JaguarXJ220
    prototypes styling... <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Stolen Jaguar styling????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FeLiX93</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from viperownerwannabe</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TwoTurboImprezas</i>

youre wrong these cars didnt even excist in 1990 they were made in 1993.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Well mabye YOUR wrong - Bertone could have used the 1988 JaguarXJ220
    prototypes styling... </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I think you are #$%#ing stupid, do think this great designer would use other designs when designing it's own...jeesus you're an idiot...<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Stolen Jaguar styling????

Why don't you grow up. First off, this car was based on the CORVETTE. Unless you know something about this car, don't post anything.

6. Re: Stolen Jaguar styling????

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Niels</i>
    <b>Why don't you grow up. First off, this car was based on the CORVETTE. Unless you know something about this car, don't post anything.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    How do you reinforce THAT anology? <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Stolen Jaguar styling????

This is too ugly to be any Jaguar. Looks like a deformed Lamborghini Diablo, with a really ugly paint job and wheels.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Stolen Jaguar styling????

supra, they are very good acrostics, but I don't like your signature.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Stolen Jaguar styling????

This car is ugly.

It looks like an unfinished work.

All the cars above are much better than this...<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Stolen Jaguar styling????

I'll back up Niels - the powerplant of this car is the LT5, straight out of the early ZR1.
    Looks more like the Pontiac Banshee concept from the mid 80s than the XJ220.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Stolen Jaguar styling????

actually it does look like a jaguar xj220 however you are wrong about bertone stealing jaguars designs' it's the other way around bertone has had this design way before the lamborghini countach was invented in the early 80's go to your local library or even on the net and look up lamborghini cars past and present you should be able to find a book about lamborghini's history which will will set you straight

12. Re: Stolen Jaguar styling????

Not really at all. The jag looks more like the Diablo.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Stolen Jaguar styling????

14. Re: Stolen Jaguar styling????

you #$%#ing retard

15. Re: Stolen Jaguar styling????

you #$%#ing retard

16. Re: Stolen Jaguar styling????

you #$%#ing retard

17. Re: Stolen Jaguar styling????

you #$%#ing retard

18. Re: Stolen Jaguar styling????

you #$%#ing retardyou #$%#ing retardyou #$%#ing retardyou #$%#ing retardyou #$%#ing retardyou #$%#ing retardyou #$%#ing retardyou #$%#ing retardyou #$%#ing retardyou #$%#ing retardyou #$%#ing retardyou #$%#ing retard

19. Re: Stolen Jaguar styling????

you #$%#ing retard

20. Re: Stolen Jaguar styling????

Who is Bertone? I never even heard of these guys. I hate it when small time companies try to be like Lamborghini, Ferrari, and all those other exotics. They should just sell their companies and live rich with the money they earn.

21. Re: Stolen Jaguar styling????

Are you STUPID!? Bertone created tonnes of cars, and is one of italy's leading designers! They made the Countach - you aren't that bright. Do your research before you go posting dumbass things like that.

22. Re: Stolen Jaguar styling????

omg, r u kidding me? how could u never hear about bertone?

23. Re: Stolen Jaguar styling????

looks to me like it

24. Re: Stolen Jaguar styling????

Do you read ANY magazines featuring ANY famous cars? Bertone was one of the first car companies I read about when I subscribed to Road & Track.

25. Re: Stolen Jaguar styling????

Lets see... how many ferraris, Lambos, Fiats, Alfas, and other exotics has Bertone produced... however, the most famous (to the majority) was the X 1/9 and the Fiat 850 spider. Those are both Bertone designs.. timeless, simple, and pretty.

He think Bertone also designed the concept car that would become the Lancia Stratos.