Stop it or get the **** out.

Discussion in '2002 Hafei HF Fantasy Pininfarina Concept' started by Kritikal1, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Stop it or get the **** out.

This car was designed and built by communists, and we all know what happened the last time the Red's tried to build a car, right? Can anyone say Lada?<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Stop it or get the **** out.

wow is this car gay
    !

and not to mention ugly

3. Re: Stop it or get the **** out.

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from VICIOUS</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from P h a t T o n y z H e r e</i>
    <b>I think hez right </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yah, thanks "Phat Tony".. peaaaz outtt yo.

:p Why do you people write like that?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

8000+ posts get a life, it also seems as if 8000 of those posts are just yelling at people why not say something positive or constructive rather then start a thread titled "stop it or get the #$%# out". plus with the lack of info on this car it shouldnt even be posted, i dont see how anyone can argue for or against this car.

4. Re: Stop it or get the **** out.

it's about time the asians got a car company in the orient since the chinese are the ones owning the range rovers and bentleys around here.