stop tryin to copy cadillac's imaj

Discussion in '2002 Lincoln Continental Concept' started by locoako786, Aug 10, 2002.

1. look at cadillac imaj then this.... theyre basically the same thing except that ford sucks and imaj has v8 with 425 hp and 5 speed o well guess GM outruns em all

2. Re: stop tryin to copy cadillac's imaj

What the hell??? Have you ever seen a '61 Lincoln? I didn't think so. Who is copying who is the question here. Lincoln did the whole angular slab side thing back in the sixties, and so did Chrysler with the Imperials.

3. Re: stop tryin to copy cadillac's imaj

If ya'll look around the posts, you'll notice this WakkaWu character says many dumb and arrogant things. This thing looks exactly like the old Continentals of past (Especially the front edge and suicide rear doors). This is a really cool concept and I'm glad American manufacturers are going back and remaking great old cars.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: stop tryin to copy cadillac's imaj

As much as I love Cadillac, just little reminder to you, Lincoln car sales have not been struggling Cadillac on the other hand as, don't see why Lincoln would need to copy Cadillac....

5. Re: stop tryin to copy cadillac's imaj

This thing has NOTHING to do with the imaj... But they are both very nice cars.

6. Re: stop tryin to copy cadillac's imaj

Agreed. Although Lincoln is a Ford product, I would take it over the Caddy just because it has rear wheel drive. It's a good thing Caddy is switching, or else I'd be forced to lose faith in American cars altogether. The Vette, Camaro, Trans-Am, Mustang, Viper are the only things keeping the faith alive.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: stop tryin to copy cadillac's imaj

i'm not to big on 4-door supercars but this and the 04 charger are sweet! i hope they have good plans for this.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: stop tryin to copy cadillac's imaj

Sadly they don't have plans for this. The next Continental or at least next big design change will look a little like this design, but sadly there are no plans to put a V-12 in it. And they won't build the next Charger exactly like that. If you didn't notice, the body was made of foam. In other words, it wasn't a real car.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: stop tryin .

the person that started this forum is a gm freak, the new continental looks like the old ones.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: stop tryin to copy cadillac's imaj

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WakkaWu</i>
    <b>look at cadillac imaj then this.... theyre basically the same thing except that ford sucks and imaj has v8 with 425 hp and 5 speed o well guess GM outruns em all</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

because that image is soooooo good to copy......<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: stop tryin to copy cadillac's imaj

"The Brown Hornet....Nuff said!!"

12. Re: stop tryin to copy cadillac's imaj

yeah wakkawu has aid some pretty gay things weve exchanged a few words b4
    im glad im not the only one who thinks hes a dumba$$