1957 Weldagrind ParSon-Maserati 150 S Spyder This one-off sports car chassis was built by Weldangrind Ltd. in Fulham, London, an engineering company run by father John and son Stuart Young. For promotional reasons they decided in 1957 to develope an own sports car chassis which would be called ParSon (from Pa & Son). A Maserati 1.5 litre engine (s/n 1676) & gearbox was ordered from the factory and eventually installed in this space-frame chassis. The bodywork had been designed by Stuart Young himself and the panels were beaten by Peels of Kingston-on-Thames. The chassis weighs only 32 kg, originally it had drum brakes but after testings in 1957 disc brakes were mounted. The car both handles and brakes incredibly well, it is very swoopy do looking with long flowing, cutaway front fenders like a pontoon testarossa, with the back end looking somewhat like a swooping up over the wheel.