Stupid 4 Bangers

Discussion in '2002 Honda Civic Type-R' started by mikestl15, Aug 9, 2002.

1. My stock 93 RX7 can beat the crap out of this car. Four cylinders were not meant to go fast! There for they shouldnt be. Leave it to the domestic V8's and the rotary engines, which only displaces 80ci as compared to your car which probably has have the Horsepower and twice the displacement.

2. Re: Stupid 4 Bangers

Your Rx-7 can beat a civic??? OH hell no i bet if you actually knew what you were talking about then you would know that a civic can beat the hell out of an rx-7

3. Re: Stupid 4 Bangers

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from IMPORTSRULE</i>
    <b>Your Rx-7 can beat a civic??? OH hell no i bet if you actually knew what you were talking about then you would know that a civic can beat the hell out of an rx-7</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Uh... No LOL!!! RX-7 Lose to a Civic? PLEASE! MY ASS! HAHAHA - I Bet if YOU knew what You were Talking about then you wouldn't have made that Ignorant and TOTALLY Idiotic comment!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Stupid 4 Bangers

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from IMPORTSRULE</i>
    <b>Your Rx-7 can beat a civic??? OH hell no i bet if you actually knew what you were talking about then you would know that a civic can beat the hell out of an rx-7</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah that was kinda stupid! A civic stock couldn't beat a stock prelude and a prelude stock couldn't beat an RX-7 Stock. All three modified too their peaks, an RX-7 would still tear em apart.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Stupid 4 Bangers

Yep. The Fast and the Furious, altough just a movie, depicts the harsh realities of what would really happen to a Civic if put up against an RX-7. <!-- Signature -->