Stupid car copied from Lotus Elise

Discussion in '2000 Noble M12 GTO' started by IvanKaramazov, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Just take a look at this stupid Noble, I'd better get an Elise.

2. Re: Stupid car copied from Lotus Elise

agree, looks like a cross between a Porsche Carrera GT, and Lotus Elise, but I do like the look, and the power to weight ratio<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Stupid car copied from Lotus Elise

Man, you're damn right!

4. Re: Stupid car copied from Lotus Elise

what are you an idiot it doesnt even come close to looking like an elise.

5. Re: Stupid car copied from Lotus Elise

No where near to an elise, look in the other forum about it looking like an elsie and that will set you straight.

6. Re: Stupid car copied from Lotus Elise

Elise? I dont see a bit of Lotus in this car. I test-drove this car and it handles a shitload better than most cars I've ever driven. This car tickles my fancy a lot and if i had 45,000 pounds to freely spend on a car, I'd buy this one, and NOT an Elise.

7. Re: Stupid car copied from Lotus Elise

it doesnt look anything like a lotus, i have it in a road and track and it looks nothing like a lotus.

8. Re: Stupid car copied from Lotus Elise

9. Re: Stupid car copied from Lotus Elise

to my eye, it did look like an elise at the begining. however, it was just for a minute.

performancewise, the elise has nothing against this car. a power to weight ratio of about 7 lbs per hp and massive tires... there is just no comparison.

10. Re: Stupid car copied from Lotus Elise

There is no copying here. This car simply outdid the elise. It is the same size with a longer wheelbase, more grip and double the horsepower. The Elise is a cool car, but everytime a great car comes out another company is going to try and top it. I think Noble succeeded.

11. Re:

I'd take an elise and wedge an LS-1 into it, or the next smallest engine. That would kick much ass.

12. Re: Stupid car copied from Lotus Elise

i would buy this car instead of an elise if i wnated power too.