Stupid jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Trans Am DESTROYING a F50!!!!!!

Discussion in '1995 Ferrari F50' started by F50_Rulez, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Stupid jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Trans Am DESTROYING a F50!!

Hey guys,this stupid asshole went to the same high school as me last year,here are some other facts that prove that he is a complete moron.

1.He is proud of being a weed smoker.
    2.He fails just about every single one of his classes.his grade point average is about 0.01.
    3.He didn't have the balls to beat me up,even though he is so much stronger.
    4.He drives a old chevy truck that is worth about $15,which he thinks could easily outperform a Mclaren F1 LM(He calls it the "British Trash")
    5.He talks crap about me every day behind my back like anyone gives a shit instead of in front of my face.
    6.He never does his homework
    7.He thinks every Japanese sportscar sucks.
    8.He got his ass kicked by a middle school student.
    9.He doesn't know what's a internal combustion engine.
    10.He doesn't know what is the third planet of the Solar system.
    11.He despised me for not using Heroin daily.

Hey,dick,stop digging trough people's trash cans because they will slap your #$%#ing face off once they see you.By the way it is time for you to learn some algebra you *****-ass mother #$%#er.

2. Re: Stupid jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Trans Am DESTROYING a F50!!

dude, just ignore this gimp, he's stressing you out way too much, in 20 years time go visit him in jail, and laugh in his face.

3. Re: Stupid jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Trans Am DESTROYING a F50!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from F50_Rulez</i>
    <b>In a ghetto highschool I have been to last year, there was a retarded asshole who thinks his a 1981 Trans Am,owned by a girl he is obessed with,is superior to the F50 in every way.He made fun of me with his worthless friends every day just because I like Ferraris and I'm an Asian.He actually thinks that old Trans Am is worth $950,000 and the "Italian Trash"(he means the Ferrari F50)is only worth $2.He thinks the Trans Am can outlast the F50(bull shit,A 1980 Trans Am breaks down in 3 months). He also thinks that His girl's Trans Am can easily smoke "my" cheap-ass F50 on any track and on any road.He told people that who ever likes Ferraris are gay and f***ed up to the extreme.

What a moron, even my Dodge Intrepid can smoke that shitty Trans Am!!! At least its a brand new car.

The only thing that old car is better than the F50 is that it won't get stolen in a abandoned parking lot because nobody wants that piece of shit!!!

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I'm sorry about your situation but just remember there are millions of dumbass uncle fukers in the world. Bottom line is: you win. The other dipshit is a moron. Don't listen to his garbage and don't let him put you down cause he's not just insulting you, he's insulting every Ferrari lover in the world, especially me. Let him have his shitty trans-am and his trailer. Just be sure to show him up with your new Ferrari at the class reunion. Peace out.

4. Re: Stupid jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Trans Am DESTROYING a F50!!

PUUUWHHAAAHAHAHAHA! That is a good joke. This car would whip that Trans-Am like it was it's daddy! I say we have a comparison test between the Pontiac and the FERRARI(!!!!) and see who wins. HAHAHA! SOME COMPARISON! I respect the Trans-Am. It's a good example of a high performance domestic but when it is compared to a Ferrari? Not even funny! <!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Stupid jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Trans Am DESTROYING a F50!!

f50_rulez, you're right. Whatever dumb-ass mutha #$%#er thinks a damn TA can smoke an F50 is just damn gay. He's racist, and he doesn't know shit about cars. If you ever see him, tell him I said he's #$%#ing gay.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Stupid jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Trans Am DESTROYING a F50!!

wow f50 fighting a TA, isn;t that harsh!! shouldn't u bring out a 355 to fight a TA, i mean give TA some face!

oh and steal his girl with the ferrari! if she's ugly then break her heart after stealing! If she is hot do her up, make out with her in school right in front of the dickhead u hate!!

Oh and depnding on how old her TA is, u might have a chance to beat that car with ur intrepid.

7. Re: Stupid jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Trans Am DESTROYING a F50!!

could it be that he's a racist redneck<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Stupid jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Trans Am DESTROYING a F50!!

trans am vs F50 ... haha
    i drive a japanese car that'll do a high 10 second 1/4 mile

9. Re: Stupid jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Trans Am DESTROYING a F50!!

i hate stupid people....<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Stupid jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Trans Am DESTROYING a F50!!

this is what i'd do to someone like this (if i could)

1- get a good job
    2- buy a Ferrari
    3- pull up in front of his single wide
    4- get out ring the door bell
    5- when he comes to the door
    6- say "here *****"
    7- take $100 bill and blow ure nose with it
    8- then slap it in his plam and say start ya a savin acout
    9- then roar off with a big grin on ure face

see the point is u dont need to waste ure time on people like htis they arent worth gettin down for.

P.S.- the F-50 would mrdurder the trans am.
    P.S.S.- why r all american car lovers so damn hostile?<!-- Signature -->

11. In a ghetto highschool I have been to last year, there was a retarded asshole who thinks his a 1981 Trans Am,owned by a girl he is obessed with,is superior to the F50 in every way.He made fun of me with his worthless friends every day just because I like Ferraris and I'm an Asian.He actually thinks that old Trans Am is worth $950,000 and the "Italian Trash"(he means the Ferrari F50)is only worth $2.He thinks the Trans Am can outlast the F50(bull shit,A 1980 Trans Am breaks down in 3 months). He also thinks that His girl's Trans Am can easily smoke "my" cheap-ass F50 on any track and on any road.He told people that who ever likes Ferraris are gay and f***ed up to the extreme.

What a moron, even my Dodge Intrepid can smoke that shitty Trans Am!!! At least its a brand new car.

The only thing that old car is better than the F50 is that it won't get stolen in a abandoned parking lot because nobody wants that piece of shit!!!

12. Re: Stupid jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Trans Am DESTROYING a F50!!

all ive got to say is that Trans Am 8-cylinder and F50 12-cylinder doubt it unless the Trans Am had a blower or like a turbo or sum thin.

13. Re: Stupid jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Trans Am DESTROYING a F50!!

That asshole knows nothing about cars!!!! A 17 years old car could beat the F50, one of the worlds fastest cars!?!?!?!?!? Give me a break!! Even -89 BMW 316 could beat that piece of junk. F50 does 0-60 mph in 3,7 seconds, think about that. He claims that a rusty Trans Am could do 0-60mph better. I don´t think so. Even a new Porsche can´t do that. If were there, i´d drive his Trans Am up to his ass!!!!

14. Re: Stupid jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Trans Am DESTROYING a F50!!

what a fukin retard...my parents oldsmobile could beat that piece of shit transam<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Stupid jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Trans Am DESTROYING a F50!!

f50_rulez, you're right. Whoever said that was beyond gay. Whoever thinks a TA can smoke an F50 doesn't know anything about cars. He needs to have that old, rusted TA raped in a race by an F50. That would show that #%$got<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Stupid jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Trans Am DESTROYING a F50!!

Those 80s Trans Ams are really not fast at all. I smoked my friend's with my 2001 Eclipse GT. Errrr... still waiting to get that sportbike next year.

17. Re: Stupid jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Trans Am DESTROYING a F50!!

oooooh venom wow you drive a jap car that does the 1/4 mile in high 10s im sick of people like you. Your car could never compare. No matter kind it is... i bet it doesnt handle like an f50. The f50 is a grand prix car for the road as i saw on a tv program. They drove it against a forumula one car... of course the f1 won... but the F50 came very close. An no japanese car I STRESS NO CAR looks as good as the f50. While you drive your jap car people will say oohh look tahts cool. But when someone speeds bye in an F50 people will crap their pants.

18. Re: Stupid jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Trans Am DESTROYING a F50!!

ha ha Ferrari F50 is one of the best cars ever made.<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: Stupid jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Trans Am DESTROYING a F50!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Low Rider</i>
    <b>i hate stupid people....</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

damn indies eh??<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: Stupid jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Trans Am DESTROYING a F50!!

This kid is a dumbass. get in your car and run him over.

21. Re: Stupid jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Trans Am DESTROYING a F50!!

#1. Asian pride brotha

#2. Kick his ass (I'm a firm believer that all us asians are born with innate jackie chan instict)

#3. Wait til you come back to your high school reunion, he'll be driving his 80's trans am, and you'll be pulling up in a 360 modena or better.

I do truely appreciate good cars, even good american cars (60s-70s). But a trans am, is certainly not a match for italian style, grace, and subtle yet ungodly power. Its not just that an F50 is way more powerful, or has way better handling, it also has style, and style my friend is a huge part of who people are.

22. Re: Stupid jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Trans Am DESTROYING a F50!!

Remember guys,it is not the retard who drives the Trans Am,the girl he likes drives the TA,the retard drives a shitty old truck that I have mentioned earlier.

23. Re: Stupid jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Trans Am DESTROYING a F50!!

24. Re: Stupid jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Trans Am DESTROYING a F50!!

what car would that be. back up what you say. give me the model. year, and all the mods youve done to it to see if you really know your shit.

25. #25 Scuderium, Sep 2, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Stupid jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Trans Am DESTROYING a F50!!

I firmly believe you shoudl check out the word sacarsm.

In case you don't own a dictionary, try www.dictionary.com .