Styling

Discussion in '1997 Gillet Vertigo' started by l337 0l\l3, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Which do you like better: the old styling(not shown here) or the new styling(showm here)? I couldn't find any pics, but the old styling kinda looks like this except wiht a different hood scoop and front spoiler. If anybody has pics please post them.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Styling

it is ugly leetman<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Styling

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from l337 0l\l3</i>
    <b>Which do you like better: the old styling(not shown here) or the new styling(showm here)? I couldn't find any pics, but the old styling kinda looks like this except wiht a different hood scoop and front spoiler. If anybody has pics please post them.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

This version is excellent.

4. Re: Styling

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from l337 0l\l3</i>
    <b>Which do you like better: the old styling(not shown here) or the new styling(showm here)? I couldn't find any pics, but the old styling kinda looks like this except wiht a different hood scoop and front spoiler. If anybody has pics please post them.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I like this one better. The previous model was to extravagant I suppose. This definitely is a supercar...

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Styling

Need more pictures?

6. Re: Styling

Damn, they took my pictures!!
    Well you can always see them on supercarsite.net
    check it out, this car really is great!!

7. Re: Styling

I like

8. Re: Styling

both..

9. Re: Styling

Really cool and fresh. I'd like to run my Physics teacher over with this car (two inch clearance he he).

10. this one. The design is so unique