Sucks Ass!

Discussion in '2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK 55 AMG' started by Angisio, Aug 16, 2002.

1. Re: Sucks Ass!

Thats the stupidest comment ever, thats all I have to say.

Angus

2. Re: Sucks Ass!

Good response, you can't even take the time or effort to spell great, but you did manage to make yourself look like an idiot.

Angus

3. Re: Sucks Ass!

Yeah, all Mercedes does anymore is put in a big engine and then put a supercharger on, they can barely get 100hp to the litre when its got forced induction.

Angus

4. Re: Sucks Ass!

I didn't say that it had nothing to do with comfort, no where did I say that, so I'm going to ignore the first part of your post.

Mercedes do not offer any manual transmissions in any of their performance based cars, take this one for example.

You're 18 eh? Maybe you should go back and take some high school english courses and learn to speak english correctly so I can make some sense out of your post.

Wouldn't BMW strip their cars and make it just for performance? Well, I've seen BMW do this in the last year, how about Mercedes... No, no they haven't.

Angus

5. Re: Sucks Ass!

Oh, "Mercedes-Benz's r da best", you just lost all credibility, from here on out, I will ignore all of your posts in order to keep you from physically lowering my intelligence with your stupidity.

Angus

6. Re: Sucks Ass!

look at the title of the thread, shows ignorance and stupidity to me too. how can u be so biased and call ur self intelligent !!

7. Re: Sucks Ass!

I was merely reporting on what a credible magazine had to say about it.

Angus

8. Re: Sucks Ass!

Hey, shut the hell up!!!!!!! How can a car magazine say one merc stinks? I don't see any problems in this GT car. Oh yeah, you suck ass!!!!!!!!!

9. Re: Sucks Ass!

Oh god, that was the worst reply ever. You don't see any problems in this car, eh? Well, you never have reviewed, nor are you a professional car critique. Therefore, your opening means nothing, you lose even more credit by that stupid post, you're an idiot.

Angus

10. Re: Sucks Ass!

dose mercedes or bmw pay u guys to talk shit about each company??

11. Re: Sucks Ass!

Whats your point?

12. Re: Sucks Ass!

I think I made my point in my post, you just didn't understand it, and thats why I'm not going to tell you again, because you're not going to get it anyways.

Angus

13. Re: Sucks Ass!

Now I am tell you if you this CLK coupe.

14. Re: Sucks Ass!

Now I am going to tell you if you like this CLK Coupe.

15. Re: Sucks Ass!

Oh god, k, I'm ignoring you now.

Angus

16. Re: Sucks Ass!

How come your're not replying to me? ( I'm SuperSport! I made a new acount because I didn't like the name SuperSport. So I changed to Thunder Bird!) What are you? A wuss?

17. Re: Sucks Ass!

I am not going to because you are an idiot, and you nothing about this.

Angus

18. Re: Sucks Ass!

First of all, learn grammar mechanics, Second of all you're a wussy!!!!!

19. Re: Sucks Ass!

First of all, no they don't pay us. Second, would any mercedes or bmw officials be looking at this?

20. Re: Sucks Ass!

**** you Angisio_66!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Re: Sucks Ass!

Well, it does ride harder than other MB vehicles... THAT is a fact.

22. Re: Sucks Ass!

Oh yeah, thats great.

Angus

23. Re: Sucks Ass!

I know it's great.