Sucks miserbly!!

Discussion in '2002 Ford GT40 Concept' started by EliteWolverine, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Sucks miserbly!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ElCam71</i>
    <b> Yeah your stupid, Corvette Lingenfelter 802hp, beat blue hornet jet, faster from 0-30, 0-40, 0-50, 0-60, 0-100, 0-quarter mile!!

Check out the sight, and your right this GT40, sure as #uck isn't the best car in the world!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hey moron...the vette is also...TUNED. its far from stock...hell its not even a stock block...u retard. its a 427 twin turbo charged.

this is a 5.7 liter not 7.0 liters like the vette.

and um buddy ever think about the fighter jet comparo..u moron...the jet after the 1/4 will not only rape the vette but will make it look like a bicycle after a full blown 1-mile acceleration test.

lets see u get a 34,000 pound object with no aerodynamics for ground speed what so-ever...designed to LIFT at 120mph do the 1/4mile faster than a freaking ground rocket..

thats like comparing the KIT CARS...that can do 0-100-0 in 4flat out run a porshe in the 1/4mile...but guess what its top speed is 125-135mph...the porshe would eat it alive.

come on think before u say....i can think of many street legal tuned cars running into the 9's and 8's...might not be factory but hey neither is the vette.

oh yea come back when u know something about cars or even jets for that matter for thats my other hobby of mine. damn fool<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Sucks miserbly!!

You dumb #itch, no shit, I only compared 0-30, to 0-quarter
    mile, I am well aware this couldn't destroy any jet, but for it to be able to accererate quicker from 0-quarter mile, is pretty cool!!
    and do yourself a favor stop repeating yourself in a 12 paragraph, insult that no-one including myself is going to read completly!!
    Bottom line it is about time Ford has made a stand against getting slaughtered by GM, Dodge and varies forigen automobile company!

3. Re: Sucks miserbly!!

that comparo with the jet was dumb, i mean common first of all the blue hornet isn't the fastest jet. second it takes the jet longer to start going becuase of the mass and the way the engine produces it. why do you think in the naval carriers they have a launcher for the planes so they can get up to speed. i am sure even normal ZO6 can beat it in the first 10km/h.

4. Re: Sucks miserbly!!

No shit, any jet could beat eventually as it accelerates, but the 2002 Z06 could probably not accerate that fast, cause the Corvette 2000 lingenfelter couldn't!! But it was a cool stunt/propaganda, for a car to race a jet, you got to admit!!

5. Re: Sucks miserbly!!

For all of you that think that the GT40 sucks, it's basically a prequel to the GT90. The GT90 is going to have 700 horses on a 2100lb car, compared to 700 horses on a 3100lb car. Now, which is going to win? Two tuned cars facing each other, one almost 1000 pounds lighter than the other. The GT90 will rape all opposition(unless you're including planes and rockets like #hithead ElCam here.)<!-- Signature -->

6. The GT40 has only one thing going for it, it is beutiful, however you dumb folks don't get it, Their is talk of a Corvette Prototype so powerful it will target over 700hp and be around 300mph, it's said it can't be produced, because people would stop buying corvettes untill it came out!!!

7. Re: Sucks miserbly!!

hahah, you are the funniest retard i have seen. and ford is going to produce the gt90.huh man actually if that is true, than the retarded marketers at gm would produce it, so they will screw the sales of one thing that is selling good for them.

8. Re: Sucks miserbly!!

They probably would considering they killed their best cars, Caprice, Lumina, Camaro, etc..

But if they do then GT40 will be in trouble!!!

9. Re: Sucks miserbly!!

This is a stupid car, go ahead produce it, in less then 2 years,
    GM and Dodge, will have something better, but at least it will bring Ford up to date!!

Found On Road Dead, Fix Or Repair Daily, Failed On Race Day!!

10. Re: Sucks miserbly!!

Hey ElCam71, you need to get your shit straight. This car does not suck miserbly. It is not the greatest car in the world, but it is damn good. I think if you are such a pussy and this car upsets you so much, maybe you should write a letter to the automotive engineers who desined this car. This thing has a 5.4-liter 32-valve supercharged and intercooled V-8. It also has 500 lb-ft of torque. I understand that power is not everything. This has a nice lite aluminum frame containing aluminum extrusions bonded and riveted into nodes, with aluminum sandwich floorboards and fire wall. This does not suck. I can live without one, but this is not a car that you sit here and insult. PLEASE GET YOU SHIT STRAIGHT!!

11. Re: Sucks miserbly!!

Yeah your stupid, Corvette Lingenfelter 802hp, beat blue hornet jet, faster from 0-30, 0-40, 0-50, 0-60, 0-100, 0-quarter mile!!

Check out the sight, and your right this GT40, sure as #uck isn't the best car in the world!!

12. Re: Sucks miserbly!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from supernova</i>
    <b>For all of you that think that the GT40 sucks, it's basically a prequel to the GT90. The GT90 is going to have 700 horses on a 2100lb car, compared to 700 horses on a 3100lb car. Now, which is going to win? Two tuned cars facing each other, one almost 1000 pounds lighter than the other. The GT90 will rape all opposition(unless you're including planes and rockets like #hithead ElCam here.)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The GT40 is going into production, it's not a prequel to anything....

The GT90 was a concept that is 6 years past, had no hope of ever seeing even limited production...and never will.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Sucks miserbly!!

sucks miserably!!!!!!.....well i knew women could moan but moaning with her mouth full cant be possible

14. Re: Sucks miserbly!!

To be honest I really don't have that much of a problem with this
    car at all, besides Chevrolet will always make better cars and dodge too!!

15. Re: Sucks miserbly!!

For all those who are bashing this car, let me ask: what you are driving? The ridiculous Lingenfelter had slicks and narrow drag front tires for the jet comparison. That car would lose most street races as it would sit at a light and smoke it's tires while the other car simply drove away and won. That is way too much HP for steet tires in two-wheeel-drive configuration to hook up.

16. Re: Sucks miserbly!!

and on the jet thing.... the fastest jet of all time, the X-15 i think, got up to mach 6.72 and the fastest jet that can actually take off and function is the SR-71 which gets up to somewhere around mach 3.2 (i think they keep the exact speed confidential) but anyway comparing cars to jets just doesnt work out because you just cant compare the 2 cause jets use stronger jet powered engines and dont get the same friction as cars get so there.

and the vette is a VERY nice car but you have to compare what would happen if you had to change them to work on the streets<!-- Signature -->

17. Sucks miserbly!!

I know the jet thing was a stunt test but it was cool, besides I think the Corvette Lingenfelter is got to be faster + it's already out!!