SUCKS!

Discussion in '2000 Honda S2000' started by LuvSpeed, Aug 9, 2002.

1. this car friggin sux. 0-60 in 5.5 seconds. can you say mark hildenbrandt?<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: SUCKS!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LuvSpeed</i>
    <b>this car friggin sux. 0-60 in 5.5 seconds. can you say mark hildenbrandt?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->At least it's faster than Audi TT, BMW Z3, and Porsche boxster.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: SUCKS!

yeap! and its a shame it is a 2 liter engine that kicks all these six cylinder autos and a turbo inline 4....

sorry to tell you man, but it is nothing but the truth<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: SUCKS!

Actually, 0-60 is around 5.2 (if you go by Motor Trend's figures). About as quick as the Boxster S, and through the quarter mile as well.

5. Re: SUCKS!

Listen to the Moderator.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: SUCKS!

I am a hard core American car fan, but I will tell you that this car does not suck. Its actually a very nice car.

7. Re: SUCKS!

LuvSpeed better get his head out of his @$$ cuz by the time he's shakin and screamin, he already passed out... Honda's are like the greatest cars with the greatest engines.... i bet the S2000 can go way lot faster than LuvSpeed's cardboard box on wheels...

8. Re: SUCKS!

Anyone who actually says this car sucks has never actually driven one. Its very addictive.

9. Re: SUCKS!

just like me. this car is awesome. this is like one of the few jap cars that is good. this and the WRX and a few others. but other then that jap cars suck read the signature down at the bottom