sucks

Discussion in '1900 Mercedes 35HP Rennwagen' started by viper h8r, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: sucks

sucks<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: sucks

sucks

3. Re: sucks

its shit<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: sucks

only a #%$ would like this

5. Re: sucks

or a loser with no life

6. Re: sucks

**** THIS SHIT! IT'S SHIT FUCKING ASS LICKING SHIT!!!

7. Re: sucks

YOU suck! This car's amazing<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: sucks

why do they let #$%#ing idiots like that on this site anyways?

9. Re: sucks

r u sum kind of JACKASS muther fuker who dont nnoo jack shit about carzz?????this was tha shit 102 yearz ago...baq than this was tha CLK-GTR (4 idiotz like u that dont no CLK-GTR iz a Benz) ok so y dont u think n uze ur noodle 1st(if u have 1) than bark stupid shit...

10. Re: sucks

I think this guy should be reported to the Mods.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: sucks

Can we get this guy banned. Come on, one of you people who can report others, get this guy off of here.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: sucks

He is now. sucker :p<!-- Signature -->

13. it's shit

am I supposed to be afraid of the little moddies running after me? I think not.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: it's shit

wow, that hurt. They deleted my account. NOW I'M REAL SCARED!!!!<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: it's shit

This was made over 100 years ago. How old are you 10? That's all I have to say.

16. Re: it's shit

For god sake you would have loved this car if you were allowed out of the asaylum in 1900. I have to agree with you on vipers but dont be so bloody babyish for god sake get a life

17. Re: it's shit

I agree with the last guys. Grow up. This car is possibly the great-grand-father of most racers. Especially the Silver Arrow-era cars. Those were good cars. And you are right about vipers, but dont waste so much space. It just invalidates anything you say because it proves you are childish.<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: it's shit

Someone needs to grow up. Go back to school and learn some history you moron.<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: it's shit

stupid 10-year old is banned<!-- Signature -->

20. I own one!

I got one of these in my house.<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: I own one!

sure you do. I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you, cheap!<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: I own one!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lamborghini Rockz</i>
    <b>I got one of these in my house.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --><!-- Signature -->

23. Re: I own one!

i own one too! ya $16 at sam's club

24. First Mercedes

pretty sure it is the first.<!-- Signature -->