Super cars from Korea...

Discussion in '2001 Hyundai H6CD Roadster Concept' started by gksrhee, Aug 9, 2002.

1. PS-2, Supercar from Korea

engine : V6 3.0 250bhp
    transmission : 6 speed manual
    0-62mph : 6 second
    max.speed : 160mph +

2. Re: Super cars from Korea...

hyundai is the gayest and shittiest car company ever.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: PS-2, Supercar from Korea

I was wondering how many and what kind of supercars there are from hyundai..
    all i know is the PS II from Proto Motors...
    I heard it was a Mid Engine with a 250 horse power engine...
    anyways I was wondering how many and what kind of supercars there are from hyundai..

4. Re: Super cars from Korea...

I have to say something in Hyundai's defence....

I know back in the day Hyundai had a bad rep for putting out shitty cars(example: The PONY). However, since the begging of the 90's they have been putting out good cars like the Turbo Scoupe. And now the Tiburon. Plus they are giving you a ten year warranty to boot. I mean come on. In the Tiburon you got looks and a kick ass interior plus an engine that will take mods with the best of them. Also look at the Accent GSi....Same thing, good looks, lots of mods and all at an inexpensive price.

Now, I'm not saying that Hyundai is the greatest car company, but what I am saying is that it's a car company that is trying to give it's cutomers all that it can for it's price. Hyundai knows that it's in the DOG HOUSE for it's older crappier cars, so it's trying to make up for it. If you don't believe me, compare it's newer cars like the XG300 to let's just say a Camry, and compare what you get for the price that you have paid.

I'M OUT!!!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Super cars from Korea...

Hyundai's are the best bang for your buck car company<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Super cars from Korea...

Ive heard of Korean Car companies but i havent heard of canadian cars.

7. Re: Super cars from Korea...

OK Haters, again, start to appreciate, Hyundai is on the rise, and so are Korean cars. So don't be whining when Korean cars are dominating HIN and the drag strip.

PS HanGooks Foreva

8. Re: Super cars from Korea...

Hahahahaha yeah, i can see skyline GTR's loosing to a hyundai!
    GET REAL!

no wonder hyundai supporters get the shi* mocked out of them with comments like that.

9. Re: Super cars from Korea...

A whole lot more car for a whole lot more money with the Camry, what's your point?

10. Re: Super cars from Korea...

hyudai's outdone themselves....250, wow

11. #13 TVRTuscanS, Apr 13, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016