Super Sonic versus the Saleen 351!!!!!

Discussion in '1994 Ford Saleen Mustang S-351' started by fords are slow, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Super Sonic versus the Saleen 351!!!!!

LOL!!

2. Re: A BONE STOCK Z28 CAN SMOKE THIS TOLD YA DAN

Camaros always looking for the worst.

Can you say LT1??

3. hahaha, a stock Jaguar XJR Luxury Sedan Can Beat the shit outta

I have a 2000 Jaguar XJR modified by Arden in Germany, it'll do 0-60 in 4.5 sec and has 455hp (this is a heavy luxury sedan) but even the stock XJR with the same amount of HP (370) will beat the living shit out of this american piece of crap. 0-60 in just over 5 sec, i'm sorry but American cars just plain out suck.

4. Re: hahaha, a stock Jaguar XJR Luxury Sedan Can Beat the shit ou

ok buddy, listen up! your car probably cost $80000. dont #$%#in talk shit when you dont know shit. the average car has 150-200 bhp so 370 is pretty #$%#in good. besides- if you wanna say all american cars suck, take a look at the dodge hennessey viper 800tt. 830 hp of all american BADASS! so shut the #$%# up<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: hahaha, a stock Jaguar XJR Luxury Sedan Can Beat the shit ou

oh and this car actually runs a low to mid 13 1/4 mile

6. Re: hahaha, a stock Jaguar XJR Luxury Sedan Can Beat the shit ou

Don't worry. Sooner all jaguars will be with Ford engines...<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: hahaha, a stock Jaguar XJR Luxury Sedan Can Beat the shit ou

I just got one little shit to say I`m #$%#ing tierd of that #$%#ing 800tt viper is that all american`s have the viper don`t let me talk about the mustang cuz this car sucks no shit man I don`t have nothing against this car but the facts r this one`s
    mustang`s r v8 civic v4 and mustang gets blown I have run so many mustang what the first thing they say that v4 is not match for my v8,
    in that time a men only smile, after the 1/4 where is the v8 4 sec after, he passes saying not it was my cluth it got stuck at 94 miles that`s way you beat me, I just smile back and say one little FACT
    IT DOESN`T MATTER IF YOU WIN BY A INCH OR A MILE
    WINNIG IS WINNiG THat`s a big mather #$%#ing FACT, about the 800tt
    it has a good TOPspeed but this does not matter in a race
    LAP TIMES.That is what it matters this 800tt turning is the biggest shit ever the Supra Tom`s CAstrol and the DEnso will smocke this viper so bad i don`t have nothing agaisntthe viper but thats the fact and you have to deel with it.

WHY DRINK AND DRIVE, WHEN YOU CAN SMOKE AND FLY

8. Re: hahaha, a stock Jaguar XJR Luxury Sedan Can Beat the shit ou

ummm ok mr fast and the furious rip-off......you must a dummy...the Viper isn't meant to turn but a Saleen is it's nopt meant to go fast bring your little jap cars against a Cobra R or a Z06 then see who's winning.....and does it really matter cause european cars are the absolute best

9. Re: hahaha, a stock Jaguar XJR Luxury Sedan Can Beat the shit ou

Man take a look at this car baseline, Supra and then tell me if it isn`t better than this Saleen.Guess who is the driver hahahahaha.

Why drink and drive,when you can smoke and fly.

10. Re: hahaha, a stock Jaguar XJR Luxury Sedan Can Beat the shit ou

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Noel001</i>
    <b> I just smile back and say one little FACT
    IT DOESN`T MATTER IF YOU WIN BY A INCH OR A MILE
    WINNIG IS WINNiG THat`s a big mather #$%#ing FACT, .

WHY DRINK AND DRIVE, WHEN YOU CAN SMOKE AND FLY</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Just Cause u said that, I disrespect you all the way
    I Dont Belive You own a car
    And i Belive that everyword u say is a lie
    Just Cause u said that Fast and Furious Bull Crap
    WEll, not really Bull, But You shouldnt of said that
    Cause now you sound like a 5 year old who First heared
    about streat races When u went to see that movie
    Good Job Child!<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: hahaha, a stock Jaguar XJR Luxury Sedan Can Beat the shit ou

Poor jag...ford bought jaguar and is fu

12. Re: hahaha, a stock Jaguar XJR Luxury Sedan Can Beat the shit ou

mustang`s r v8 civic v4

Uh, theres no such thing as a v4, Its called a inline 4. That just tells me that i shouldnt believe a word you say and you dont know crap about cars!

13. Re: hahaha, a stock Jaguar XJR Luxury Sedan Can Beat the shit ou

no jag will touch this. a jaguar is more heavier.

14. Who would win in a battle between sonic or the 351??? I think the odds are pretty even. On one hand, you have 370 horse power agianst 1 hedgehog power. You have 170 miles per hour to super sonic speeds. The race is set, and the countdown begins!!!

15. Re: Super Sonic versus the Saleen 351!!!!!

I'ts obvious Murph, Sonic rules!!! No one can beat the dude with the 'tude.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Super Sonic versus the Saleen 351!!!!!

Of course Sonic would take the gold, and run 1000+ laps around the 351.

17. A BONE STOCK Z28 CAN SMOKE THIS TOLD YA DAN

18. Re: A BONE STOCK Z28 CAN SMOKE THIS TOLD YA DAN

This stang has 370 HP and still does 14's in the 1/4. <!-- Signature -->

19. Re: A BONE STOCK Z28 CAN SMOKE THIS TOLD YA DAN

maybe in acceleration, but does a z28 have a top speed of 170? hmm,no so read up u f@ckin @ss plower

20. Re: A BONE STOCK Z28 CAN SMOKE THIS TOLD YA DAN

When will you ever need to go that fast? To get a big ass ticket? This car's top speed is useless unless it can be reach in the 1/4 mile.<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: A BONE STOCK Z28 CAN SMOKE THIS TOLD YA DAN

ok, but i bet on a track the saleen would whipp a camaro's @ss

22. Re: A BONE STOCK Z28 CAN SMOKE THIS TOLD YA DAN

We are talking about this stang, not a damn saleen. And while you guys are b*tching about what cars better, i'm out actually enjoying my car. I suggest you do the same. Don't get a ticket.<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: A BONE STOCK Z28 CAN SMOKE THIS TOLD YA DAN

hey you fu*king nimrod if you read at the top it tells you what car this is and this just so happens to be a saleen.<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: A BONE STOCK Z28 CAN SMOKE THIS TOLD YA DAN

why are you talkin about top speed. where are you gonna get up to 170mph?!?! you must live in a way different place than i do...called america.
    chevys rule.

25. Re: A BONE STOCK Z28 CAN SMOKE THIS TOLD YA DAN

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from smokin89pony</i>
    <b>hey you fu*king nimrod if you read at the top it tells you what car this is and this just so happens to be a saleen.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->The person I was responding to was talking about the FASTER saleen. This car is worthless. A bone stock LS1 could kick this cars ass w/ ease. You mustang people just can't take the facts.<!-- Signature -->