Super sweet

Discussion in '2005 Mazda 6 MPS' started by ivanhoe, Sep 24, 2004.

1. That's one nice vehicle,

I really like the direction Mazda is taking with its performance vehicles, the Mazda6 now has everything to stay ahead of the crowded competition (Accord, Camry, alant) with a sport but simple styling, good fit and finish and outstanding performance.

Now give me that new gen Mazda RX-7 please...

2. I totally agree... It is about time Mazda got serious about building real sports versions of all their models. Although I am a well known Ford-Hater, Mazda is one of my all-time favorite brands out there.

It is going to be interesting to see how Honda and Toyota react to the Mazdaspeed 6... Nissan allready has the Altima SE-R. But, I can allrady say, the Mazda has my vote. The combination of the Turbo-4 and AWD is perfect, espically being here in Michigan. I think that they have covered a corner previously occupied by Audi and Mitsubishi ( Previous generation Galants had VR4s and 5-speed manuals with AWD ).

If I had the cash right now, Id be at the local dealership making my down payment!

3. Damn, Mazda is really gettin serious with all ther cars now!!! I'm glad cause these things are actually affordable!!!

4. I totally agree with you! I drive a 2004 Mazda3 5 door, and I'll be trading it in on the MazdaSpeed 3 after I get out of school. The MS3 will benefit from a detuned version of the MazdaSpeed6's turbo 4 and the same AWD system.

By the way, where in Michigan are you? I live in there too!

5. I'm 15 and because I'm such gearhead, my dad allowed my quite a lot of input into what car he would get next (it would eventually be my first car). I wanted an Evo/STi, but the insurance was ridiculous. My dad offered a Mustang GT convertible (every teen's dream car) but I chose this instead. He's had it for a few months and already I've fallen in love with it! The interior is luxurious, usable, and comfortable. The trunk is big. The fuel economy's good. THIS IS A PRACTICAL CAR! Also.... It goes like a locomotive in a straight line and THE CORNERING AND BRAKING G-FORCES OF THIS CAR ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH TO REARRANGE MY INNARDS! I love it!

6. I'm 15 and because I'm such gearhead, my dad allowed my quite a lot of input into what car he would get next (it would eventually be my first car). I wanted an Evo/STi, but the insurance was ridiculous. My dad offered a Mustang GT convertible (every teen's dream car) but I chose this instead. He's had it for a few months and already I've fallen in love with it! The interior is luxurious, usable, and comfortable. The trunk is big. The fuel economy's good. THIS IS A PRACTICAL CAR! Also.... It goes like a locomotive in a straight line and THE CORNERING AND BRAKING G-FORCES OF THIS CAR ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH TO REARRANGE MY INNARDS! I love it!

7. Well, #$%#in la-te-da