SUPERCAR MEET UP IN VIETNAM

Discussion in 'Videos and Sounds' started by Anh Xuan, Jul 17, 2016.

1. In this video you will see Bugatti Veyron 16.4, McLaren 650S Spider, Ferrari 458 Italia, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4, Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 and their SUPER LOUD exhaust sound.

Veyronman likes this.
  2. That Huracan sounds so fucking nice. Braaap popopopop

3. What are the taxes like on cars over there? For some reason these sorts of cars always seem like they'd be exponentially more expensive in east asia

4. Better than your average supercar meetup in Israel, that's for sure.

I have to say that, sadly, the Veyron hasn't aged well in terms of styling. The exterior looks more outdated than classic. Also that's a pretty bad color scheme.

5. well, they are import tax (x3 car prices), registration tax (10% of cars price after apply import tax). And after 1/7/2016, my government have applied special consumption tax :'(.
    And the reason is my government law :(

6. Maybe you don't know, supercars price in Vietnam is very expensive because tax. When the owner in Vietnam want to have supercars, they must pay more three times than UK's owner, US's owner,...
    So that means, Aventador price in US is 400.000USD, and in Vietnam, it will become more than 1.200.000USD =)))). Well, in US, with that money, you can buy Bugatti instead. LOL. So with me, that is the best supercars meet up in Vietnam :(

7. I was praising the meetup. We have similar taxes where I'm from and supercars are rare.

8. So what got you into the supercar scene? Are you a photographer, or do you actually own one?

9. Ah, I'm photographer. And I got into supercar scene because cars is my passion ^^

10. yeah, you're right, Huracan exhaust sound are very nice :3.
    You should check this video, Huracan has been change to "Corsa" (I think so) when drive on street. LOL.

11. And this video. I have jump on Huracan, startup it and make some badass noise =)))

ETB4U likes this.
  12. Kinda depends which country. In indonesia for example cars are dirt cheap. No taxes on them. Government officials get a percentage for every car sold so they try to make them as cheap as possible. Yay corruption!