Supercar???

Discussion in '2002 Ford Focus SVT' started by Formula1Mclaren, Nov 26, 2002.

1. This web site is called supercars for a reason, this is not a supercar.

2. Re: Supercar???

Shut it, you obviously dont know anything about supercars, or even what qualifies to be a supercar.

3. Re: Supercar???

I agree, this car has amazing handling.

4. Re: Supercar???

i think this thing is a disgrace to the svt (special vehicle team)

5. Re: Supercar???

The fact that SVT can mod the Focus to the liking of enthusiasts is an amazing feat.

6. Re: Supercar???

Quote from Formula1Mclaren
    This web site is called supercars for a reason, this is not a supercar.
    i 1010% agree with you, this car is rediculously nothing close to a super car, and is very ugly. hasnt changed much, still remains a pokemon looking crap-mobile. just horrible. go back o the dumpster you ugly focus, and start focusing on how to look better.

7. Re:

shut up

8. Re: Supercar???

How old? 11, 12 ?? Get off your moms AOL account and get to bed! It's way to late fore you!

9. Re: Supercar???

Ferrari 316 is right. THIS IS NOT A DAMN SUPERCAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Supercars are characterized by really crappy gas mileage, a big engine that cranks out a lot of power, and a beauty that God Himself would be impressed with. This has none of the above. Period. I dare you all to respond.

10. Re: Supercar???

Yea, this site does put a lot "not supercars" here.

11. Re: Supercar???

supercar? definetely not.
    but i dont see y so many of you are waking up now - this website has been featuring 'non-supercars' for a while now

12. Re: Supercar???

Well if it had 250 HP at least then it will be a SUPERcar.

13. Re: Supercar???

man all u bitches wont shut up just enjoy the site who cares if this cars not really characterized as a super car the makers of this site wanted it there and guess what its not goin anywhere so shut the hell up damn..........oh and VMIferrari kiss my ass u prick think u know so much bout cars start ur own website and get ur ***** ass out of this one.....oh and ur dare to reply can kiss my ass u dick head

14. Re: Supercar???

why dont you read the FAQ you fools. "we have strived to offer complete coverage of international sports cars". sports cars, not necciarily supercars.