Supercars 2011.

Discussion in 'Car Comparisons' started by Tipo F130A, Feb 14, 2011.

1. 2011 is shaping up to be an exciting year for supercars. Which one interests you most?

2. Agera R followed by the new Lambo

3. Pagani Huayra and Hennessey Venom GT

4. Huayra or 918.

5. SSC followed closely by the Gumpert

6. Pagani or McLaren

7. Lamborghini for sure, i can't wait to see that thing

8. I went with the honda s2000.

9. I went with your mom.

10. wanna pick 918, new lambo, and sscII

mainly because those are the ones with no info out.

11. 918, aventador, gumpert

12. this, then the SSC.

14. mp4-12 seems the surprise of the year

15. I'm curious as to what they're going to do about the tire situation. Not to mention nearly double the hp of the new Lambo and Pagani in a car that weighs less.

16. Ferrari FF because all the others are just another round of super fast super boring cars that all they can do is go fast and i dont care about anymore because they are all the same

17. 918 is the first next gen supercar

18. Huayra then SSC

19. 918, huayra, aventador, ssc, mp4-12c in that order

20. they suck. Really not looking forward to any of those. Im just not a big fan of supercars. I like cars that I actually have a chance to own in my lifetime.

21. It's going to be insane.... they better spend a lot of $$$ developing a good tire.

22. From the TG article and the shit Junus Khan has been posting over on teamspeed.com, it seems like they've gone into this ready to go all out on everything. I'm really excited, I feel like this could be a landmark car.

23. The Lambo is going to be a bang for the buck, considering how expensive most exotic cars a getting nowdays.

24. can it do 1080p?