Supercharged w/ sh*t

Discussion in '2001 Roush Mustang Stage 3' started by robert2420, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Supercharged w/ sh*t

from 260 to 360 is a badass jump in hp. i dont think you call that sh*t<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Supercharged w/ sh*t

of course that is so but that doesn't mean this stang is bad!

3. Its supercharged and only puts out 360 HP. What the hell's wrong w/ it? Isn't a supercharger supposed to add ALOT more power? They pretty up a stang, then put a sh*t supercharger on it. That's all it is. Waste of money. Still has 5-speed, what the f*ck?<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Supercharged w/ sh*t

thats still 100HP over stock, and considering it's a blown V8 with a factory warranty you have to give it credit, that blower isn't optimal of course, but it also has to last without needing a lot of maintenance, that can't be said about your trans-am. Puts out more HP than a Stock Mustang GT and is still WAY slower, figure that one out? and the Mustang weighs more.

Typical ignorant Pontiac goof.

5. Re: Supercharged w/ sh*t

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DrivenDesign</i>
    <b>thats still 100HP over stock, and considering it's a blown V8 with a factory warranty you have to give it credit, that blower isn't optimal of course, but it also has to last without needing a lot of maintenance, that can't be said about your trans-am. Puts out more HP than a Stock Mustang GT and is still WAY slower, figure that one out? and the Mustang weighs more.

Typical ignorant Pontiac goof.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Pontiac goof? what kinda person says goof? Tell me something, why do you people like mustangs? They are slower, Have less gears, less room, and have no taste in design. It's the typical box look. Also, the engine's too damn small. A stock firebird gets better gas milage and has alot more cubic inches and power. Also, firebirds and camaros have better performance packages. It takes alot of money to get a stang anywhere close to a 2002 firehawk. <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Supercharged w/ sh*t

I'll tell you what soort of person says goof, someone mature enough not to get pissed off with you for being such a foo!Thats who! In my books the only good pontiac is a 1979 Trans-Am Bandit...new firebirds look like a piece of shit.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Supercharged w/ sh*t

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Roaring Fourties</i>
    <b>I'll tell you what soort of person says goof, someone mature enough not to get pissed off with you for being such a foo!Thats who! In my books the only good pontiac is a 1979 Trans-Am Bandit...new firebirds look like a piece of shit.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Piece of sh*t? The new firebirds look mean as hell. How could a firebird fan not like them.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Supercharged w/ sh*t

94 formula ur dumb haha....ur a jackass i'll say it ok...or a goof whatever it doesn't matter...ur just an ignorant person and don't realize that this car comes with a warranty which is rare and rear impossible....Laterz

9. Re: Supercharged w/ sh*t

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from cars r my life</i>
    <b>94 formula ur dumb haha....ur a jackass i'll say it ok...or a goof whatever it doesn't matter...ur just an ignorant person and don't realize that this car comes with a warranty which is rare and rear impossible....Laterz</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->If yo want a warranty, buy a civic, if yo want a speed demon, buy a firebird. ignorant? that's what I think of anyone who buys a stang. A camaro/firebird is THE best performance deal on the market. THE best bang for the buck. The only reason stangs are cheap and have warranties is because they are SLOW and crash into stop signs after tryin' to catch up w/ an LS1.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Supercharged w/ sh*t

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 94FORMULA</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from cars r my life</i>
    <b>94 formula ur dumb haha....ur a jackass i'll say it ok...or a goof whatever it doesn't matter...ur just an ignorant person and don't realize that this car comes with a warranty which is rare and rear impossible....Laterz</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->If yo want a warranty, buy a civic, if yo want a speed demon, buy a firebird. ignorant? that's what I think of anyone who buys a stang. A camaro/firebird is THE best performance deal on the market. THE best bang for the buck. The only reason stangs are cheap and have warranties is because they are SLOW and crash into stop signs after tryin' to catch up w/ an LS1.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Goof is one of many words to describe 94formula. And yes I agree witht he earlier comment that the 1979 firebird was the best looking one (my uncle has a silver one with the orange/red bird on the front)now they look like plastic lumps with big useless addons<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Supercharged w/ sh*t

Here comes the 07 year old, 94FORMULA, blaming Ford again..

Look, it's not because all you really have is a old Malibu you must be so angry when you see a Mustang smoking you.

Go on, one day, maybe you will be able to afford one.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Supercharged w/ sh*t

Usually the factory blowers or aftermarket builders only put on a 6-8psi blower. that is only supposed to add about 50-100 horse. Put on a 15-20psi and double the horse. I think alot of people on here do not know much about cars. And lie about what they drive. Like the 7 year old and his VW Beetle.

13. Re: Supercharged w/ sh*t

Yo 94formula i think thats tight how it goes from an ugly ass camaro
    to another hoe ass camaro. Stop being a beatch

14. Re: Supercharged w/ sh*t

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from StangSnake</i>
    <b>Yo 94formula i think thats tight how it goes from an ugly ass camaro
    to another hoe ass camaro. Stop being a beatch </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->What??? <!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Supercharged w/ sh*t

Doesn't matter what StangSnake is saying 94FORMULA.

The fact is that every new member will blame you when they see topics like this one.

I think, now that you're a supercar guru, you must talk to the owners of the site to take out all topic wich will only get more and more blames to you.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Supercharged w/ sh*t

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lido Iacocca</i>
    <b>Doesn't matter what StangSnake is saying 94FORMULA.

The fact is that every new member will blame you when they see topics like this one.

I think, now that you're a supercar guru, you must talk to the owners of the site to take out all topic wich will only get more and more blames to you.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Yeah, I need to do something about my old comments.<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Supercharged w/ sh*t

XJR-11 dans le JSPC.

Débarquant dans ce championnat à partir de la seconde manche, cette voiture souffre de la comparaison avec des Nissan et Toyota usine plus affûtées.

Confiée à Mauro Martini, Jeff Krosnoff et plus occasionnellement John Nielsen, la Jaguar subit trois abandons successifs aux 1000 km de Fuji, 500 miles de Fuji ainsi qu'aux 1000 km de Suzuka.

C'est lors des 500 km de Sugo que la XJR
    <!-- Signature -->

18. Re: Supercharged w/ sh*t

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from kenmclaren</i>
    <b>XJR-11 dans le JSPC.

Débarquant dans ce championnat à partir de la seconde manche, cette voiture souffre de la comparaison avec des Nissan et Toyota usine plus affûtées.

Confiée à Mauro Martini, Jeff Krosnoff et plus occasionnellement John Nielsen, la Jaguar subit trois abandons successifs aux 1000 km de Fuji, 500 miles de Fuji ainsi qu'aux 1000 km de Suzuka.

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Are you sure ? Oh my God !<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: Supercharged w/ sh*t

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lido Iacocca</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from kenmclaren</i>
    <b>XJR-11 dans le JSPC.

Are you sure ? Oh my God !</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->What language is he speaking?<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: Supercharged w/ sh*t

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 94FORMULA</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lido Iacocca</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from kenmclaren</i>
    <b>XJR-11 dans le JSPC.

Are you sure ? Oh my God !</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->What language is he speaking?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I think it's french, but I have no idea of what he's trying to say ! <!-- Signature -->

21. Re: Supercharged w/ sh*t

hahaha, thats hillarious..i actually first thought he was saying something about the Mustang, but I didnt see the word Mustang in it...i mean how narrow can u get, a french guy in the wrong forum...haha.<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: Supercharged w/ sh*t

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DrivenDesign</i>
    <b>thats still 100HP over stock, and considering it's a blown V8 with a factory warranty you have to give it credit, that blower isn't optimal of course, but it also has to last without needing a lot of maintenance, that can't be said about your trans-am. Puts out more HP than a Stock Mustang GT and is still WAY slower, figure that one out? and the Mustang weighs more.

Typical ignorant Pontiac goof.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->procharger supercharger puts out 442 or more..so 94formula knows what he talking about<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: Supercharged w/ sh*t

Roush would smoke a firehawk any day. My brothers Roush smoked one

24. Re: Supercharged w/ sh*t

anyone that thinks this car isnt impressive is a #$%#iing idiot and has a piece of shit car.

25. Re: Supercharged w/ sh*t

what does anyones opinion have to do with what car they drive... ur an ass first of all ... no wonder ur banned ...