superfly

Discussion in '1922 Lancia Lambda' started by 69camaro454, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Is this really a supercar?

What do YOU think?<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Is this really a supercar?

Its a Gangster Car.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Is this really a supercar?

...wiseguy<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Is this really a supercar?

This car was a supercar in its day. Think about it! Compare it against every other car that was there IN 1928. 69bhp! that was alot in those days. 75mph that was like +200 in todays terms(ok maybe not)
    but this car was the millstone for most cars we see today on our roads. this car started a revelution.

Shaney<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Is this really a supercar?

Well it may not be fast but I like this car<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Is this really a supercar?

I wish I could find one to buy it would look nice in my collection<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Is this really a supercar?

this reminds me of those old Mafia movies
    also a fan of lancia<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Is this really a supercar?

This is a kickass car no doubt about it.....put on a trench coat and go crusin in this car hehe
    <!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Is this really a supercar?

How many other cars could go that fast in 1928 let alone weigh as much as it did. Its lighter than most of the cars today.<!-- Signature -->

10. Looks the same as just about every other car from the 1920's

It's an ugly piece of crap<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Looks the same as just about every other car from the 1920's

I think it looks ugly to you because you live in the year 2002. This car was made in 1928, back then they designed cars differnt. Do you thing anyone in 1928 would like a 2003 Viper? HELL NO!

12. Re: Looks the same as just about every other car from the 1920's

I think it looks ugly to you because you live in the year 2002. This car was made in 1928, back then they designed cars differnt. Do you thing anyone in 1928 would like a 2003 Viper? HELL NO!

13. umm

.......<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: umm

im sorry i realize it was made in 1928, but i dont think this should be on this website<!-- Signature -->

15. Monocoque in 1928?!?

Wow, that's impressive. The monocoque body didn't become popular in America 'till the mid seventies! Yay Lancia!

PS-Everyone who reads this should write an e-mail to the guys at support@supercars.net and tell them to put a Lancia Delta Integrale on the Present Supercars list. It's one of the best cars ever, and SC.net neglects it! <!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Monocoque in 1928?!?

haaa haaaa
    haaaaaa
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaa<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Monocoque in 1928?!?

vette shut the hell up. Both Lancias deserves to be here. I don't know why they chose to put this version up instead of one of tho open top sport models. It was this car that introduced unit construction and was one of the first to produce a form of indapendent front suspension. This was a milestone car. <!-- Signature -->

18. omg my car would own this

What kind of a supercar is this? I bet my car would own it and then I could like pull a uturn and go back to where I started from and then catch up to this POS and own it again. What the hell is this? Lambada! Is this a spanish car? The Lambada?

19. Re: omg my car would own this

Supercars dont have to be built in the last 10 years or whatever. This car started what we call....the supercar. manufactures started to copy one another (and they still do) and they each wanted to be better than the other. this car was a millstone for performance cars. its the reason why we have performance cars.

Ok yeah, sure its seems slow on todays terms but back then it was the fastest thing going. It was a supercar in those days. Just think of it in the cars hayday. dont compair it to todays cars because it just would be fair.

Shaney<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: omg my car would own this

You car not the sharpest tool in the shed are you this car is from 1928 what do you want.<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: omg my car would own this

people dont kno what they are talkin bout here
    this car was around before our parents and maybe our grandparents
    back when they used horses to get around
    what the hell do you expect a twin turbo v12<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: omg my car would own this

dont listen to him<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: omg my car would own this

First of all, it's "Lambda": a Greek letter. Secondly, as Shaney pointed out, this vehicle was designed seventy-five years ago, and cannot be held to today's standards. If you'll note the innovations, such as the attention to weight vs. horsepower or independent front/rear suspension, you'll realise the fact that this was a truly innovative vehicle in its day. In the future, please do not speak without thinking.

24. Re: omg my car would own this

Thank you all. My sentiments exactly. I hope you're creating your new account as we speak dullard because you wont get any credibility with this one.

25. wow, a whole 75mph! now this is super...