sure are alot of stupid people here

Discussion in '2002 Honda NSX Coupe' started by Vanilla Ice, Dec 20, 2003.

1. To Password Please: You say that all mustangs are pussies and inplying that all mustang drivers are pussies as well. Then why was the mustang one of the leading contenders in the baddest ass era, the muscle car era, with an insain engine that rivaled the Hemi? You imply that all mustang drivers are pussies so why are some of the biggest names in the car industry choosing the mustang over every other car? If you need some examples i have some for you: Carol Shelby, Steve Sallen, Jack Roush, and William Mathis (the V.P. of Manufacturing & Engineering at Steeda Racing). You say these men are pussies then. I really dought that you have acheived anything close to what these men have done. They are legends and should never be assosiated with the word "Pussy". Your bighting off more then you can chew so if i were you I would just shut my mouth. Nough said.

2. When did I ever say that all mustang drivers are pussies?

this is my first response, my second follows in the next post.

3. And how do you know they aren't pussies? How do you know they wouldn't run crying home to mommy the moment someone threatens to kick their ass?

I never said they are pussies btw.

There are many pussies out there who have achieved much *cough*justlookatbillgates*cough*

the Mustang has come and gone, the GT500, Shelby GT, etc. were great for their time (though quite overrated, I've heard people brag that they put out as much as 600hp...when really the case was they were just over 300hp) and I give props to that era of the Mustang, it was good, but now, with post 75 mustangs, all pussies drive them, not all people who drive them are pussies, some are simply unfortunate, but all pussies drive them.

"You imply that all mustang drivers are pussies so why are some of the biggest names in the car industry choosing the mustang over every other car?"

read it again, I did NOT imply that all mustang drivers are pussies, I implied that all pussies drive Mustangs.

It's a figure of speech dumbass.

Now take your foot out of your mouth before YOU bite off more than YOU can chew.

4. And how do you know they aren't pussies? How do you know they wouldn't run crying home to mommy the moment someone threatens to kick their ass?

I never said they are pussies btw.

There are many pussies out there who have achieved much *cough*justlookatbillgates*cough*

the Mustang has come and gone, the GT500, Shelby GT, etc. were great for their time (though quite overrated, I've heard people brag that they put out as much as 600hp...when really the case was they were just over 300hp) and I give props to that era of the Mustang, it was good, but now, with post 75 mustangs, all pussies drive them, not all people who drive them are pussies, some are simply unfortunate, but all pussies drive them.

"You imply that all mustang drivers are pussies so why are some of the biggest names in the car industry choosing the mustang over every other car?"

read it again, I did NOT imply that all mustang drivers are pussies, I implied that all pussies drive Mustangs.

It's a figure of speech dumbass.

Now take your foot out of your mouth before YOU bite off more than YOU can chew.

This is my second response.

5. To Password please: in your argument you make some stupid arguments. I stick with what i said before. Man, just sit down cause your case is OVER!!!OW YA, how you know every pussy has one? whats in you garage?

6. To Password please: in your argument you make some stupid arguments. I stick with what i said before. Man, just sit down cause your case is OVER!!! And no, not every pussie has one, you don't.

7. To Password please:True, i did take what you said wrong and i admite that, but the mustang has built a reputation so big and if pussies did drive mustangs then it would have never gottin that way. Again your case is over.

8. To Password please:True, i did take what you said wrong and i admite that, but it is still an insult to mustangs and all mustang driver. I'm not going to distroy the respect i just built with my previous post by arguing with a little kid such as yourself who thinks your opinon matters because you have 5 stars, all that says is that you are on the computer to much. And again, case closed.

9. How so? seems I've made better arguments than you.

Now, that's the entire point of my sig. to show how stupid it is to say that every pussy owns one specific car, stop taking everything so seriously asshole, start looking at things with a sense of humour, nearly everything has some degree of irony to it.

I don't have a garage.

but I do own and drive a 1991 Isuzu Impulse RS....it takes some real balls to drive that thing fast, it handles well, the only problem is that it actually does have the handling characteristics of a Lotus (Lotus was contracted to design the chassis and suspension dynamics) in that it will spin out easily due to the balance, at the same time it lacks the low weight of your typical Lotus (weighs about twice as much as your typical 600kg Elise), so it takes some skill, and some real balls to drive, on top of that, 4-wheel e-brake makes it impossible to use the e-brake to get the rear out when you need to.

I also drive a 1986 Toyota Pickup, came with an awesome stereo...er, at least speaker system, still has the Pioneer tapedeck though, decent truck, RWD, I disagree, but a lot of people keep telling me it has a lot of potential as a low-rider.

Both are Manual.

10. How so? seems I've made better arguments than you. Your lips have been moving, you've made a lot of noise, but you really haven't said anything.

Now, that's the entire point of my sig. to show how stupid it is to say that every pussy owns one specific car, stop taking everything so seriously asshole, start looking at things with a sense of humour, nearly everything has some degree of irony to it.

I don't have a garage.

but I do own and drive a 1991 Isuzu Impulse RS....it takes some real balls to drive that thing fast, it handles well, the only problem is that it actually does have the handling characteristics of a Lotus (Lotus was contracted to design the chassis and suspension dynamics) in that it will spin out easily due to the balance, at the same time it lacks the low weight of your typical Lotus (weighs about twice as much as your typical 600kg Elise), so it takes some skill, and some real balls to drive, on top of that, 4-wheel e-brake makes it impossible to use the e-brake to get the rear out when you need to.

I also drive a 1986 Toyota Pickup, came with an awesome stereo...er, at least speaker system, still has the Pioneer tapedeck though, decent truck, RWD, I disagree, but a lot of people keep telling me it has a lot of potential as a low-rider.

Both are Manual.

11. And how do you know I'm a pussy?

Christ, I probably have bigger balls than any two people put together on this site.

Have you ever stood face to face with a Mother Grizzly who was bluff charging a family of tourists who didn't realize they should have not gotten between her and her cubs? Risking my life is not in my job description, but I knew what to do, and I knew I had roughly a 95% chance of being successful as opposed to the family's 80% chance of doing the wrong thing (christ, they tried to get a picture of their daughter petting the cub with the mother just 100m away) and getting themselves killed.

Have you ever shot down a 90% slope chute with both feet strapped to a piece of plastic, fibreglass and sheet aluminum, with deep snow, rock faces to either side, and a long, steep draw out where you knew if you made a mistake you'd likely be dead? Back country snowboarding, I live for it.

Have you ever flown 40m off a jump all in the name of progressing in your repertoire of aerial tricks you have accomplished? I have done so a few times, one of which (I was practicing for a big-air competition coming up) I screwed up right on the take off, I landed on the back of my head, destroyed my carbon fibre goggles, with nobody around I had to get up, shook it off, and rode down to the bottom keeled over in so much pain, turned out I had been out cold for 45 minutes, someone drove me to the hospital, stayed 3 days, turned out I had given myself a grande mal concussion (the worst of the 3 levels of concussions), and tore some ligaments in my neck, didn't get to ride the rest of the season (there was only 1/2 a month left anyway).

Have you ever jumped through a wall of flaming trees in a rank 3 flare up just to save a $5000 piece of equipment? My fire crew boss nearly fired (pun not intended) me for that one, if I hadn't taken the precautions I did (bandito filter on face, wet nomex coveralls soaked in water wrapped around head, goggles, and soaked the coveralls I was wearing) he would have fired me, instead he just made me run the mark3 the next few days.

Have you ever gotten your car into a fully inertial sideways drift at 80km/h around a hairpin turn on a dirt road that's only 4m wide?

Have you ever driven a car 220km/h (138mph)........on snow?

Now, I don't consider any of those things brave, just calculated disregard for my safety upon reacting in the heat of the moment. But if you're going to call me a pussy, you should at least know where I'm coming from.

12. respect you just built?

By making assinine assumptions?

please.

I dunno whether I'm older or younger than you, but I guarantee you my experience goes well beyond your years, kid.

btw - it's "destroy", but "affect" "inhibit" "contradict" "nullify", etc. would have all been much better word choices.

Click on that little link that highlights my username and you'll see that I registered in January of 2000, that's nearly 5 years to accumulate 4222 posts, which works out to 2.5 posts a day, on average. You on the other hand registered on the 18th of December 2004(yesterday) and you have made 35 posts, that's an average of 17.5 posts per day, that's 7x the posts per day that I have made, so if I have been on the computer "too much", and you have made 7x the posts per day that I have, then what does that mean for you?

I suppose quantifiably that could mean that you have been on the computer way way way way way way too much. But what do you think, honestly?

How are you so foolish that you can presume to have proven your point when you really haven't said anything?

13. ok, i'm big enough to admite when i'm wrong and i have made some low blows towards you and i appoligize. I admite you are a hell of an arguer and you have me against the wall. I also appolagize for trying to piss you off just becasue things haven't been too cool for me. I hope you accept this. Not being sarcastice, prove to me that the NSX that you are talking about, and i did look it up, is better than the Ford GT.

Also, i have done a hell of a lot of thing that have nearly got me killed too.

14. NP, it's all good. Just responding in kind to how I feel I'm being treated, I try to make a habit of that.

Happens to everyone when there's a lot of stress in their life, I've been pretty harsh to people on many occasions when they didn't deserve it.

Problem with the JGTC Mugen NSX is that it's big in Japan, hardly known here (short of what people know from Gran/Turismo), and all sites for it are in Japanese, I'll see if I can find one in English that shows the acceleration times, handling characteristics, etc. after Exams are over.

I don't doubt that a lot of people here have spat in the face of Death without flinching, I just wanted to post those incidents to give you an idea how ridiculous it felt for you to imply that I'm a pussy. That said, I did exaggerate a few things, for example, with the grizzly bear I made it sound like I marched right up to it and stood face to knee (lol) and stared it down, really I just got between her and the family and stood my ground (you run, you're as good as dead when a Grizzly bluff charges, and that's exactly what the family would have done had I not been there. You play dead when a grizzly bluff charges, chances are good you'll survive, but chances are equally as good you'll become road kill after she stomps on you with her front paws a few times before walking away).

Anyway, don't take too much offence to my mustang-pussy sig. it's all in wry/sarcastic humour, I'm not serious. I found it just as ridiculous a claim when I saw the same sig. with Civic in place of Mustang, now I laugh it off, I decided to make light of it, a lot of people have gotten peeved at me for it, but that just makes it funnier to me.

15. its funny people think it has a shity engine because of the 276hp but it could stomp a vette.

16. Well, I dunno about stomping a Z06, but it'll certainly beat one more often than not.