Sure hope it remains a concept...

Discussion in '2000 Cadillac Imaj Concept' started by SkatinOnDubs, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Sure a supercharged V8 whips the llama's ass but this thing is just too tacky looking to cruise around in.

Sorry cadillac diehards, but this is just ugly!

2. Re: Sure hope it remains a concept...

So your telling me that you wouldnt drive this around? Its not THAT hideous, and its got a very nice engine in it.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Sure hope it remains a concept...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SkatinOnDubs</i>
    <b>Sure a supercharged V8 whips the llama's ass but this thing is just too tacky looking to cruise around in.

Sorry cadillac diehards, but this is just ugly!

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

do i have to do this to every ass that comes in here and curses just one of the worlds finest brands? wtf is ure problem man? gimme ure #$%#ing car, compare it with this or for that matter... compare it with a car that caddy is making in production rite now and tell me that ure shiyt is really that damn good. ure a fool to even open ure mouth

4. Re: Sure hope it remains a concept...

yepp darn rite :p

5. Re: Sure hope it remains a concept...

How true.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Sure hope it remains a concept...

dam camaro lets stop now

7. Re: Sure hope it remains a concept...

This CADILLAC looks a little like a ford focus *gasps* gimme a break!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Sure hope it remains a concept...

oh! why did you say that????

9. Re: Sure hope it remains a concept...

never know it might make production

10. Re: Sure hope it remains a concept...

This looks like a Ford Focus??? You are no fan of Cadillac.

11. Re: Sure hope it remains a concept...

I think it has an awesome engine but i don't like the design. Looks like a hearse from the future, hopefully I don't get carried off in one of these when I die.

12. Re: Sure hope it remains a concept...

ru kidding me?! id take this any day; it would be like the king of station wagons!

13. Re:

i think i saw this car drive near my school once and the lights made this car a beauty.