SUVs are just overpriced pieces of...

Discussion in '2000 BMW X5 Lemans Concept' started by DiabloSV#00, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Even though i don't like SUVs one little bit this one would have to be my favorite, just because of the power. V12 with 700HP .. its like danggg, thats some SUV!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: SUVs are just overpriced pieces of...

Hey, why do you say SUV's are just overpriced? The only thing that makes this love machine anything like an SUV is it shell. Yea, they say it's "Stock" and maybe it is, but do you really think they're going to leave it that way? Heck no!! Bimmer Engineers love making the already perfect cars even more perfect. Oh, and about being overpriced, how much does your Lamborghini cost (or however you spell that stupid word)??

PS> Even if BMW's are overpriced, they're still the best on the planet.

3. Re:

Now don't get me wrong or anything, I love BMW, especially this one.
    My lamborghini costs 400k but lamborghini's are supercars with huge engines and modifications out the butt. SUV's are overpriced because of all the comforts and modifications to the INSIDE of the vehicle.
    Which isn't that bad of course, but I wouldn't be caught dead inside and SUV, I'm a supercar type of guy. :eek:)<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: SUVs are just overpriced pieces of...

i like this suv it looks kewl and it has lots of power

5. Re:

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DiabloSV#00</i>
    <b> Now don't get me wrong or anything, I love BMW, especially this one.
    My lamborghini costs 400k but lamborghini's are supercars with huge engines and modifications out the butt. SUV's are overpriced because of all the comforts and modifications to the INSIDE of the vehicle.
    Which isn't that bad of course, but I wouldn't be caught dead inside and SUV, I'm a supercar type of guy. :eek:)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Man if you can afford a Lambo, you can collect SUV's like this for fun!!!<!-- Signature -->