Sux.........

Discussion in '2001 Pontiac Firebird Raptor Concept' started by Richs72Goat, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Sux.........

This car looks mean and poweful! I don't remember them looking like this in the 80's. You want to talk about boring looking car, well all you have to do is look at any stock import! Unless you put 10 grand in a body kit, wheels, and coffee can muffler, they are the most boring looking cars in the world. This car is amazing.

2. Re: Sux.........

Tell me what is more important? The punch of this motor kickin the livin **** outa your pieces of imported crap, or how it looks. Well one thing is for sure, it looks good smokin your asses!!

3. Re: Sux.........

This car rulz the road will smoke almost all imports stock to stock will smoke most moded imports while its still stock and unlike all you import drivers who when we bad mouth your cars the first thing you jump on and say is that we have never driven them well have you ever driven one of these? huh didnt think so this car handles a hell of alot better then you guys think its called the ws6 performance package why dont you read up on it before you make yourselves look like idiots<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Sux.........

i shall say what i did before at a diff forum.. but this also applies here

happy reading!

FACE THE FACTS

alright listen and listen good

THE ONLY WAY AN AMERICAN ENGINE CAN PUT OUT POWER IS TO USE OVER-SIZED DISPLACEMENT GAS WASTING ENVIRONMENT KILLING 'ENGINES'

Here's a home project to under take.. create an 3 litre engine and get the same results as that of the mighty supra.. or use 2.6 displacement engine and get the same horsepower and torque as that of the great GTR...

the word 'technology' or 'innovation' has never occured to an American car company

don't dis the Japanese cars... such words as 'jap crap' i find to be highly offensive.. grow up and get yourself a dictionary in order to expand your vocab

A BIGGER DISPLACEMENT ENGINE WASTES MORE FUEL, IT MEANS A BIGGER BLOCK, WHICH IN TURN MEANS MORE MASS TO THE VEHICLE.. HENCE FUEL EFFICENCY IS SOMETHING YOU'LL NEVER SEE IN THE SAME SENTENCE AS AN AMERICAN CAR - UNLESS THE PRESENCE OF NO!

<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Sux.........

There are two ways to increase performance:
    1- Increase the power of the car.
    2- Make it efficient and reduce the mass, loss of energy, ...

Both work so I respect imports and american cars.

6. Re: Sux.........

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 94FORMULA</i>
    <b>Stop calling this car ugly. this is a beutiful, fast car. Mustangs are ugly. they look too common. at least GM tried. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    u white trailer park trash redneck<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Sux.........

A lot of people seem to think that Firebird needs to change it's body. So many people think it's too ugly, but this is a car for driving. When I'm inside a car, I don't see what it looks like. This makes performance much more important to me. If all you care about is what other people think of what you drive, buy a damn miata, cause most people are idiots anyway and will thank it's cool. <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Sux.........

for you idiots that are saying the 80 s are over, ths car looks nothing like anything from the 80s, and would smoke any stupid little import piece of crap! American cars kick ass! and rice rockets just arent fast, ive raced my fair share of those things and its just sad....<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Sux.........

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DiabloEvolution</i>
    <b>I love all of these new muscle cars that the US is coming out with. Just one VERY BIG problem. i think they all look like crap. This design is unoriginal and a vast majority of the concept cars just are puke. But there are always exceptions...........</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    now you have your own opinion, but i think you are totally wrong. its a beautiful car and a great price and a great engine.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Sux.........

Yeah, this car sucks right? Besides the fact it can outpreform your rice rocket in every way, right?? It's faster, handles better, better sound system... but if you say so, it sucks.

Oh, whoo, the mighty Supra, still slower than this. And with all that boost, this will last longer, too. This car will walk your import shit.

I think it looks mean...

11. Re: Sux.........

WAT THE HELL R ALL U ON ABOUT IT DUSNT LOOK MEAN, THE FRONTS OK BUT IT WILL NEVER GET 2 PRODUCTION WITHOUT 3/4'S OF THE WORLD HATING IT<!-- Signature -->