sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

Discussion in '1991 Mercedes-Benz C112' started by diablo88, Aug 10, 2002.

1. mercedes kick ass in luxary and sport

2. Re: sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

What you say has always been true for the luxury part , but they are really sport cars for 10Ys , just look at the older Mercedes.

3. Re: sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

Is this a rival for the BMW Nazca C2 Concept? The Nazca C2 was made in the same year, and it also has a V12, and performance stats in the Mercedes C112's range. An awesome Alpina V12 with 380 horsepower, and don't underestimate that. The Nazca C2 is much faster though, because it only weighs 2205 pounds. A big difference, about 1,250 pounds. Even my Supra has faster 0-60 time(3.8 seconds), but probably not a faster top speed. The Nazca C2 has almost the same top speed, only higher by 0.4 MPH, and that wouldn't be very noticeable. The Nazca's 0-60 is 3.6 seconds.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

This car looks awesome!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bugatti_Dude</i>
    <b>This car looks awesome!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    You took the words right out of my mouth<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

It's a waste that this car doesn't reach production. It's been a long time since Mercedes had a Supercar before the CLK-GTR came out.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

Shame it never came into production<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

this car must be produced! even now after 10 years its designed, it is still very very nice looking!

9. Re: sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

No it sucks ass but not with this thing

10. Re: sweeeeeeeeeeeeet

the car lacks product identity although very good looking u can't tell its a merc

11. sadly mercedes panned its production in 1992 leaving only 5 produced, they panned it because they said it was cramping their style... but they are planning a new model of this exact car but with more Hp lighter and even more sexy..... the concept will maybe come out in between 2008-2010

This is the only mistake mercedes has ever done

Mercedes-benz promises a new time V16 BiTurbo accordingly made to produce 850-1200HP and torque levels unveryfied but aimed to be over 13,000 and weigh around 1.5Tonne

12. they also may have MR or 4WD with 20Inch rims.....

This may or may not happen, dont blame me if this doesnt happen because i cant make any promises

13. Ive reveiwed it again and the car aims to be extremly luxurious and made to top 300MPH...

in those years that would be like a car topping 250MPH