Sweet liquor (corrected)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ferrari Addict, Sep 17, 2006.

1. #1 Ferrari Addict, Sep 17, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Since the last post got v3-ed......

I don't drink but this liquor I found recently seems like such a badass drink.

It's called Jekyll and Hyde, and consists of two separate liquors in different bottles. Jekyll is a red berry-flavored liquor while Hyde is a black herbal-flavored liquor.

Both are meant to be mixed together, with the black liquor floating on top of the red liquor when poured.

Seems like such a neat drink. Also add the fact that the two separate bottles intermesh with one another, making for a neat display.

http://www.slashfood.com/2005/11/10/anheuser-busch-releases-jekyll-and-hyde/

[EDIT] Forgive me if someone already mentioned this...

2. I wouldn't buy anything produced by Anheuser-Busch, but that's just me. Also, this looks like another fad-drink that's just way to sweet for its own good, and will only sell for a couple months in the clubs before people get tired of the novelty and return to old standards.

3. Sweet liquor = pukefest later.

4. i hate sugary liquor, it reminds me of Ice 101, the worst drinking drink ever.

5. It'll never be Aftershock.

6. i h8 that

7. it h8s u more kunt

8. *Hpnotique

9. *u

10. Red-Headed Sluts and other Jager+fruit drinks are pretty good. All the same, it does seem like a gimmic to me and probably will go the way of the dinosaur like you said.

11. 43!!!!!!!!!