Sweet styling but needs more power

Discussion in '2000 BMW Z9 Convertible Concept' started by supercarfreak812, Aug 9, 2002.

1. FASTER!!!!!!:(<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Sweet styling but needs more power

Iam satisfied with the car as it is...<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Sweet styling but needs more power

I agree. This car is a concept, so they should go all out and just maxx out the engine. They should just say, "What the Hell lets use the BMW engine we put in the Mclaren!" That would be Sweet.

By the way the McLaren Uses a Gold plated BMW V-12, incase you didn't know. <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Sweet styling but needs more power

i agree with lambowner, they BMW should drop a McLaren engine.

5. Re: Sweet styling but needs more power

nice but umm wheres the bmw f1 car? the williams team car??? where is it!!!???

6. Re: Sweet styling but needs more power

there's no room for V12 under the hood of this. the M5 engine would be enough, the car is ugly anyway...

7. Re: Sweet styling but needs more power

This car needs at least 450 HP it has to be better than Z8 wich is the number 2 BMW after M5 so I say Z9 needs 500 horse power.

Enjoy.

8. Re: Sweet styling but needs more power

i don't know. sure this is a nice car but i think this is made to compete with the Lexus SC430 or something. how much is this supposed to cost?

9. Re: Sweet styling but needs more power

nice looking car, but the power is weak, would have been better even with the m3 engine, instead of the v8.
    makes the stock jaguar xk8 look like a supercar.
    but the looks is hot!

10. Re: Sweet styling but needs more power

Yeah. Thats nothing for a V8.

11. Re: Sweet styling but needs more power

Amen, i said almost the exact same thing in my thread. This BMW needs more power.

12. Re: Sweet styling but needs more power

How 'bout amidship? it will fit. If a V12 can in the Mclaren, then you could with this.

13. Re: Sweet styling but needs more power

when will BMW turn to the v-10 engine!!! its about time. also i think that this car will come out after the z4 does. they're just waiting for the z4 to ggo out like the z3 did.

14. Re:

faster? watch how fast i can spread my warts