Sweetest car ever---don't you agree?---Then what is?

Discussion in '1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR Straßenversion' started by nicecar, Aug 10, 2002.

1. This car makes me drool!!!

2. Re: Sweetest car ever---don't you agree?---Then what is?

This really is one of the sweetest cars ever, but hey, it better be for this price.

3. Re: Sweetest car ever---don't you agree?---Then what is?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from nicecar</i>
    <b>This car makes me drool!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I've been drooling since 1998 and my mouth is starting to dry up!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Sweetest car ever---don't you agree?---Then what is?

I dont think its the best ever...I think th maclaren is better, but I still think this car is hella cool.

5. Re: Sweetest car ever---don't you agree?---Then what is?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from maclaren4life</i>
    <b>I dont think its the best ever...I think th maclaren is better, but I still think this car is hella cool.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->nope this is better but for the $1,500,000 its...well not alot.but this is mayb a better race car than the mcl

6. Re: Sweetest car ever---don't you agree?---Then what is?

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!

7. Re: Sweetest car ever---don't you agree?---Then what is?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from maclaren4life</i>
    <b>NO WAY!!!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->r u ok? and stop with the caps

8. Re: Sweetest car ever---don't you agree?---Then what is?

There is a lot of debate going on whether which is a better car... this... or the Mclaren F1, F1-LM ,F1 GTR,F1 GT1 whatever ... but this car still looks better!<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Sweetest car ever---don't you agree?---Then what is?

I think this car would be even better with a twin turbo though, then it DEFINALTY would be the F1<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Sweetest car ever---don't you agree?---Then what is?

If it was fitted with Turbo or Twin Turbo... the resulting power may reach 800hp-1000hp which would disqualify it as an FIA-GT racecar...
    612hp is just fine...<!-- Signature -->