T6TurboMan's bio

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by T6Turbo, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Hey, I understand that since not many new people join this site, people are skeptical that I am a second account. That is not the case. My name is Oleg, I am 21 years old and a senior at St. Cloud State University in St. Cloud, MN. I am currently a Wide Area Network Admin Intern for an unnamed corp based out of Eden Prairie, MN. I drive a 2000 Volvo S80 T6. Other than that I am a pretty average guy. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

2. Q: what brought you to this site?

3. Well hi. Awesome to have some new folks around here.

Your tie is hideous btw.

4. h8r gonna h8

5. Don't really remember. I was googling something or another and it led me here and I just happened to check out the forums. Was always too lazy to actually post anything till a few months ago.

6. how long lurking?

7. Welcome. Just graduated from St. Mary's in Winona, MN. The first and only time I went to St. Cloud I got absolutely fUcked up. Sometime during my blackout there, I lost my friend I went with and I got a booty call from a girl that went to Augsburg. So I took a taxi from St. Cloud to Augsburd at 3am which cost me about $150.

I will never go to that place again unless I'm invited because it was a blast.

8. Welcome on here, you seem ok compared to other new members we've had on here.

9. I have been a lurker for a few years, on and off. Just like once every couple of months, I would see the bookmark on my toolbar and check it out.

And yea, that sounds like the majority of nights in cloud. The best part about it is that you really don't care how much of a shitshow you are in st. cloud because no one ever wants to live there after college. If you get permanently banned from somewhere in St. Cloud, you will hopefully not be there long enough to miss it. I have a house up there near SCSU campus that I am moving into around the start of the school year. Anytime that you need to get drunk, let me know and you are welcome to come up and get stupid with my roommates and I.

10. -Added to the list

11. You look and seem like a pretty chill dude.
    And you drive a cool car.

I dig you.

12. Sorry if I've hurt your feelings in general chat.

13. Hey, thanks guys. And I promise that you didn't hurt my feelings, I would not have survived middle school with a name like Oleg if I was easily offended.

14. I, for one, am pleased that we have a new member who *gets* how this site operates (or doesn't operate, infact)

15. so what lead you to start posting?

i lurked for a long time too until someone said something so stupid in a thread i had to register just to call them out.

16. you can't say that and not tell us who that was.

how long did you lurk for?

17. $5 on burner

19. lol burner. i miss him

20. ew

21. It was more just a need to waste more time. My old internship and even my current one has a lot of down time between projects and needed something to do. Posting wastes more time than lurking.

23. Know a few ppl that went to st mary's

fUcked a girl that was dating some guy that went to Augsburg. he was a dbag and deserved it

24. I approve of this.