Tell me what you like about this car

Discussion in '1995 Ferrari F50' started by F50_Rulez, Oct 25, 2002.

1. I love the look, I love the noise it makes,and most of all,I love its awsome performance

2. Re: Tell me what you like about this car

i dunno, i jus love how the car looks and the smart engineerin that is done to it

3. Re: Tell me what you like about this car

everything

4. Re: Tell me what you like about this car

the engine the handling the speed the whole dang thing

5. Re: Tell me what you like about this car

I really like the exterior design, and the interior. and you gotta love that V12 engine that produces a beutiful sound. Basicly everything about it is just awesome.

6. Re: Tell me what you like about this car

Firstly it sounds nicer than a ferrari dino (THATS GOTTA ENGINE RIGHT BEHIND SEATS SO SOUNDS LIKE HEAVEN. ITS A SMALL CAR YOU SEE. THE ENGINE IS PRACTICALLY TOUCHING YOU.)
    SECONDLY IT IS ABSOLUTELY 100% PURE GORGEOUS. COS I LIKE RETRO I PREFER f40 BUT THIS IS THE MOST STYLISH AND SWEET CAR EVER. I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO OWN ONE OF THESE. HINT HINT
    sorry about caps lock, accidental. cant. be . bothered. to. fix. it...

7. Re: Tell me what you like about this car

just testing avatar

8. Re: Tell me what you like about this car

Me too.

9. Re: Tell me what you like about this car

The carbon fibre tub, with no rear chassis

10. Re: Tell me what you like about this car

styling performance - mainly the engine.

11. Its one of the best car in the 90's

Its good, its fast, and its beautiful. But it doesn't have any track or race reputation, because of one "shit" FIA member, the car can't join the GT championship.

I dont want this happen with the Ferrari Enzo.

A good supercar must also have racing reputation!

12. Re: Tell me what you like about this car

you know what i love about this car? it has roll down windows standard and no a/c or anything else that would add weight to the body...its meant for real drivers

13. Re: Tell me what you like about this car

The "Noise it makes" is considered to be Music to most Ferrari fans.

14. Re: Tell me what you like about this car

agreed

15. Re: Tell me what you like about this car

Its performance and originality because out of this whole site I still haven't seen a car that has many of the same characteristics this car has

16. Re: Tell me what you like about this car

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from BMWMPower1
    everything

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    true, true

17. Re: Tell me what you like about this car

i dont like nothin about this dam,n car!! its a sheeit box on four wheels! Id take my F-350 Super Duty and shit all over this POS. **** fERRARRIES! tHEY AIN WORHT NOTHIN and they aint never won a race since 1920! I done got my G.E.D. so I know what im taklin about. Nothing comes close to NASCAR!

18. Re: Tell me what you like about this car

Ferrari won 15 f1 races alone last year you idiot. You obviously don't know what you're talking about since you had to get a GED in the first place. NASCAR sucks.

19. Re: Tell me what you like about this car

Agreed. If I could have any car, this would be it, along with a 2001 black Diablo VT 6.0

20. Re: Tell me what you like about this car

Bigdumbass is a big dumb ass

21. Re: Tell me what you like about this car

nothing

22. Re: Tell me what you like about this car

I really dont think there is anything you cant like about this incredibly awsome automobile. For a little less than a cool half-mill you could own one of the coolest Ferrais since the Daytona in my opinion. You hafta remember back to 1995 to understand how great this car was. In much of the worlds opionion this and the Diablo were the top two cars you could buy, besides the McLaren Hyper-Exotic, and the Corvette ZR-1.

But getting back to the point, I think more people dislike the legend instead of the car. The F50 was a mile stone, just like any other Ferrari, but the Enzo has big shoes to fill.

23. Re: Tell me what you like about this car

I still consider the F50 to be more impressive than the Enzo.

24. Re: Tell me what you like about this car

The F50 looks better but the Enzo is ultimate preformance-wise.

25. Re: Tell me what you like about this car

Ignore him he's jus trying to get attention. he knows nascar is #$%#ing worthless like his truck and any race that involves ovals.